“The linens were felthy wit pubic hair on them an stains on quilt”

Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
“The linens were felthy wit pubic hair on them an stains on quilt”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

My husband took me there for the 1st time an as soon as we walked in the room it looked beautiful but when we went to lay down i noticed the linen had pubic hairs an i lift the sheet up to find even more nasty stains I jumped off that bed so fast i started packin my stuff i was so disappointed of how disgusting the linens were ...we called the front desk an the girl offerd us a diffrent room. I wasn't gonna take it but it was late to drive some place ows so we just took the other room it was better then the 1st one but never again will we go to that one an will not recommend enyone to go to the one in bensalem!!!! I called the next day to speak to the general manager they took a message so he can call me bakk but that call never happin so the management is no good also i was not acomadised at all they need good housekeepers that no how to clean an wash linens

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank naturalbeauty12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary of 13 years. We had a good time. The room was clean. It could use a little updating. Otherwise nice for the price. Double shower heads r also a plus. We had the honeymoon suite with the Jacuzzi tub behind the bed.

2 Thank Maria G
ny,ny
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

I pretty much expected what i got, and to be fair anything more would be impossible at that price.
i'll start off saying that our suite was very clean. on the other hand everything was very tired looking. the carpet though clean of stains was thoroughly worn out same with other parts of the decor. u could see some patching on the paint work here and there the suite was very roomy and they give u a free bottle of champagne and a 3hr fire log which very nice. overall we had a very nice stay. as a hotel i would put as a Quality Inn as a romantic get away, the best i've been to.
service, the best.

1 Thank mark k
Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I went on Valentine's Day for a night get away. This was my first visit to this Inn of the Dove. It was such a beautiful setting. The grounds were well kept and decorated nicely for the holiday. The room was absolutely exquisite. It was very romantic, clean, and way beyond my expectations. It was located near many restuarants and stores, so if you wanted to venture out, it was convenient. But who would want to leave out? We would go every month if we could.

2 Thank Angie O
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

last night was the first time I have ever been to the inn of the dove. it is very nice and I had a great time service was great and your staff are very friendly you are doing a great job at this establishment I cant wait till my next visit there. thank you very much I appreciate all your valued employees there
Noelia Gesnaker

1 Thank Noelia G
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

It was a spontaneous bday gift from my boyfriend and we enjoyed out time. It was romantic and relaxing. The rooms were very clean and the rose and chocolates were a nice touch. I really enjoyed the Jacuzzi and the fact it could fit two comfortably. I thought the double headed shower room was really cool because my boyfriend prefers the water a little cooler but likes a steamy room when he is done showering, he killed two birds with one stone!! The fact that they had a huge TV was a major plus because of the distance from the bed. Go there with your significant other. It really is a nice time!

Room Tip: Jacuzzis are awesome. If you can get a room toward the back of the grounds. More secluded and less n...