My wife and I stayed here on Valentine's Day weekend so the price was hiked up a bit, as was the case with any other hotel. I wasn't in the mood for a long drive to the Poconos so we picked this place since it's right outside Philadelphia. The room wasn't without it's charm. The fireplace and the jacuzzi were nice to have but the mirrors on the ceiling made it seem slightly sleazy. We knew what we were getting into so we didn't complain. The room and bathrooms are extremely dated. Our room would have been considered modern in 1982. The front desk was pretty helpful and have a variety of items you can purchase. I probably wouldn't stay here again considering the high price I paid; in retrospect, I should have made that drive to the Poconos. If you are looking for a quick getaway close to the city, this place would likely work for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bensalem, Pennsylvania, hotel is the perfect location for weekend family getaways and for people traveling on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Dove - Bensalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Dove - Bensalem Hotel Bensalem
- Hotel Of The Dove Bensalem