“It was my best weekend once again!”

Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Turnersville, New Jersey
“It was my best weekend once again!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I was there the first week of July after staying last year my experience was wonderful! My husband and I had great time again as the property is close to Parx casino restaurants.
The rooms are very clean and beautiful and very quiet and private. I am planning to return in 3 months to stay a couple days for enjoyment!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 July 2013

i was visited on July 13th with my girl friend. my girl friend surprisingly setup a package for us.
when i was entered into the room it was beautiful as they setup a package for us was wonderful , candles around the Jacuzzi tub and roses from door to bed with the heart shaped. the place is very calm and pleasant. they were make our day with so warm welcome and the front desk is very helpful and kindness to give the best hospitality . i really appreciated for everything in short that i will be back there soon. as suggest you as well.it was more than as we expected

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DavidBta
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Excellent! The best way to describe this place is not to describe it but recommend you go there. A true couples paradise with very nice, helpful people running it. My wife and I stayed there for our 4th anniversary and really enjoyed it.
A complimentary bottle of pink champagne, soft drinks water and snacks. I asked about the fireplace and I was given a free firelog. The only thing I would change is the color of the walls and the artificial flowers over the jaccuzzi. We will be back...Love Shack, baby, Love Shack.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a side street behind the main drag. My impression is that every room is soundproof.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wildraisin
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I stayed at Inn of the dove on may 10th apparently, My wife had booked the room for us. My surprise , as we entered the room , the room was already setup with the Rose Petal Pkg, which my wife had asked for. The room was really spacious , nice comforty bed with big showers and the room smelled very nice, the surrounding area has a lot of scope for recreation as Parx Casino, Cinemas, Malls Etc.These people made our night so special and has the wonderful treaty hospitality, will certainly try all others rooms here. The property is spacious and gorgeous,looks really beautiful ,peaceful too. Perfect place for the couples . Best every romantic hotel i have been too.

Room Tip: awesome Whirlpool Jacuzzi
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
PA
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Certainly surpassed our expectations. Like others, we are somewhat fond of the Poconos, and wanted to try something a bit closer to home, and less expensive. Having not-so-good recent experience at the Harrisburg location, we tread lightly to this location. We were surprised in so many good ways. The TVs are flat screen, and large. All the plumbing was fully functional, and the tub filled quickly (!). No major faults except that they place is aged a bit, otherwise 5-stars.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here on Valentine's Day weekend so the price was hiked up a bit, as was the case with any other hotel. I wasn't in the mood for a long drive to the Poconos so we picked this place since it's right outside Philadelphia. The room wasn't without it's charm. The fireplace and the jacuzzi were nice to have but the mirrors on the ceiling made it seem slightly sleazy. We knew what we were getting into so we didn't complain. The room and bathrooms are extremely dated. Our room would have been considered modern in 1982. The front desk was pretty helpful and have a variety of items you can purchase. I probably wouldn't stay here again considering the high price I paid; in retrospect, I should have made that drive to the Poconos. If you are looking for a quick getaway close to the city, this place would likely work for you.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Absolutely enjoyed the privacy. Just spent our 5th anniversary there and had a ball! Can't wait to stay there again. Stayed in the Asian Suite: it was clean and well maintained. Our only problem was a cold bathroom but once it warmed up (about 45 mins.) it was enjoyable. Double shower heads a plus but the toilet was made for a little person. I'm 5'8" & it was little low to the floor. But again, we enjoyed ourselves and plan to return in the summer!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Desiree D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Courtyard Philadelphia Bensalem

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!