“Great Valentines Day weekend getaway!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn of the Dove - Bensalem

Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
“Great Valentines Day weekend getaway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here February 14 and 15, and had a great time! We didn't really know what to expect with the mixed reviews, but our room was very spacious and clean! It was decorated very nicely for the holiday with flower pedals, chocolate and roses, and we really enjoyed the complimentary champagne we got! My only complaint would be that it took a while for the water in the jacuzzi to warm up Friday night, but they told us it was because so many people were also using theirs. It was nice and hot Saturday though. Overall we had a great time, and we'll definitely be coming back!!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
innofthedove, Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
We thank you for your valuable time to have your review on tripadvisor. We carefully reviewed your experience with us and as the weather was quite freezing, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We are highly honored with your lovely moments you have shared and truly expressed our compliments set up in your suite prior to your arrival. It will be our great pleasure to welcome you back at Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA USA

The Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, and will be glad to come back again! My husband and I celebrated our 2yr Anniversary and it was the perfect place to be at. Service was amazing and the front desk people were very nice!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Trenton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I went to this hotel on Valentines night and I must say the room was beautiful and a lot better than expected . The decor was beautiful and the room was spacious. I loved everything about the room and will def be going back soon

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your fantastic review and wonderful observation for our hotel. The associates and I are so glad you had truly enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

The inn of the dove is an excellent place to stay at. The sweatheart suite is one of the most romantic rooms I had ever stayed at. When my girlfriend first seen the room, she almost cryed. She even told me that this was the best birthday she has ever had.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quiter
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We truly appreciate for patronizing the "Inn of the Dove" Bensalem PA with your moments of truth! We are glad that your stay with us was a memorable one! and your kind recognition on our theme suite " The Sweetheart Suite" was especially meant for special moments! We thank you and look forward to seeing you again.....

Beverly, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I went online to book a 2night stay for my friend's birthday via booking.com. He loved everything about the room...especially the spa bathtub. All he did was tell me how much he loves this little hideaway spot. I fell in love with the open floor plan and the fireplace.

Housekeeping did a good job I might add.

The front desk Customer Service rep was very helpful and friendly. No complaints

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
innofthedove, Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
We thank you for your valuable feedback on tripadivsor. and we look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA
Burlington, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for one night. Stayed in pool suite and it was beautiful well worth the money ... wish they'd give better deals on a couple day stay though. We had such a blast. Staff was courteous and helpful.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
We thank you for your valuable feedback! and we are looking forward to seeing you soon at Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA.

Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Very Exclusive for couples in love! Dynamic, service was wonderful! Room was Fantastic, we are planning to return and try some of the different rooms. I especially love the dual headed shower, was suprised didn't know the room included that!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tia W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,152 reviews
City Center West
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
City Center East
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!