I have stayed here several times, and enjoyed my stay each time, except this one. It took 10 minutes for hot water to come out of ANY of the spickets, and another 15 to get it over the jets in the hot tub, so needless to say, a relaxing hot tub, or even hot shower was wasted. The bathroom was FREEZING, the doors would not stay open, so any heat from the main room couldn't go in to the bathroom, and like I said, no hot tub, or shower to keep warm in. I had to get dressed to drive to the office for take out menus, since all we could do was order food, and get ice for out beverages, but the ice machine was broken. No extra pillows, or blankets, and since the relaxing night after a long day at work was kinda ruined, the bed wasn't all that comfy either.
I understand to each his, or her own with the adult movies being shown, but there was nothing but 1 genre of movies on any channel, all night.
We wouldn't even wait until the 11 am checkout, so we left at 7 am. I expressed my disappoinment, and was told by the man who checked me out that the MGR would be in touch to adust my bill, and was very sorry. I didn't hear from him for 5 days, despite calling him every day. He called today to tell me he can't do anything for the bill, and that he could offer me 50% off MY NEXT STAY!! What would make anyone think I would want to dish out more money to stay here, when this last time was so terrible??? I would be willing to give it another change, if it was a complimentary room, but that wasn't offered, and although I requested they send me the 50% offer via email, so I had it in writing, I was assured it was done, it was not. I will be staying elsewhere from now on, which is unfortunate, because up until this trip, and apparently new management, I never had a problem here, with the rooms, or with the staff. There was one man who was so helpful, and professional, but he goes back to the UK next month, and unfortunately, could only sympathize with me, but not do anything for me, as he was not the management. Too bad, since he should be, and the manager should not be as he has no people skills. Good luck if you go anyway!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bensalem, Pennsylvania, hotel is the perfect location for weekend family getaways and for people traveling on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn of the Dove - Bensalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Dove - Bensalem Hotel Bensalem
- Hotel Of The Dove Bensalem