“IT WAS THE BEST INN OF THE STAY WE HAD IN 4 YEARS.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn of the Dove - Bensalem

Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Browns Mills, New Jersey
“IT WAS THE BEST INN OF THE STAY WE HAD IN 4 YEARS.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2010

We stayed at the inn of the dove in bensalem pa. We also stayed a 2 others in new jersey they were not as nice as the one in pa. We will be staying there again and again. We had a wonderful anniversary thanks to them.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2010

The Inn of the Dove is a very amazing place to stay. The location is rather private but is also close to many resturants for a night out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and very clean. My stay at the Inn of the Dove made me realize the saying, "you get what you pay for" is very true. I would highly reccomend this hotel to any couple, it's definitely worth the price!

• Stayed May 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Management_dove, General Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, 31 May 2010
Thank you for your generous and most rewarding feedback from your recent stay with us.We were truly delighted that we were able to exceeded your service expectations ,And are touched to know that the inn of the dove,has become your benchmark for rating future hotel experiences.
Thank you for the tremendous compliment and the accolade of being ''you get what you pay for''.
Sincerely
Raj,GM
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2010

I stay at at this place every weekend ! I love it ..from the new decor , the clean fresh sheets to the warm fresh towels , awesome Flat screen HD Tv ,fireplace and Jacuzzi tub all clean! Staff is excellent from any questions to giving any items you may have forgotten from home. Its money well worth spent to have a relaxing mini getaway from everyday stress and to help bring back that "honeymoon feelin" into our relationship. I can relax and know that when the weekend hits all my aches n pains n troubles seem to melt away as I look forward to the clean fresh new rooms n soak in the jacuzzi and dim lighting. Dont forget to add sum roses, chocolate n bubble bath to make your special sum1 feel even more special. They have items such as these for your convenience. ! Also the location is great, close to alot of attractions such as the New Parx casino and right off major highways in PA. Also many restaurants and take out restaurants that deliever to your room. I am hooked for life ;)

1 Thank goaskalice75
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2010

I was very pleased with my stay. The room was perfect. I loved the size of the whole room.

Newark
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2010

Room had spiders in it, crawling on my bag twenty minutes after I sat it down. Sink in bathroom would not get hot water, nor even warm,and couldnt use the shower in the morning, no hot water. Only one very thin blanket on the bed. Been to other Inn of the Dove location and enjoyed it but I cannot say I would ever return to this one. My overall experience there was not good, very disappointing, and I feel it was a waste of money.

3 Thank EGLZ
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

We had a fantastic experience and will return as soon as we can. room was very nice and had everything we were looking for. Special thanx to the assistant manager Diana Hartnett!!!!

Levittown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

Room was setup very nicely, the hostess Diana made sure it setup perfect for our stay. This was for our first anniversary and my fiance loved everything about the sweatheart room, including the extras I added, rose petals leading to the bed, candles around the jacuzzi, I must have to mention Diana, she made sure the candles that were placed in the room had refreshingly elegant aroma, she made our stay that much better. She also got a cake for our anniversary that was delicious.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,150 reviews
City Center West
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
City Center East
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!