“FELL IN LOVE”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“FELL IN LOVE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2010

Beautifull renovated inn. Fell In Love with it as soon as i walked in. Beautiful huge room with very tasteful decor. Jaccuzi with a warm hearted fire place which made our night very romantic. Warm and welcoming staff. Convenient to almost everything, quite, safe and very discreet. Priced just right.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Management_dove, General Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, 14 June 2010
We thank the many users of trip advisor,Who utilize this extremely valuable medium as it was designed for the fair and rational reviews of hotels for the benefit of other users.The inn of the dove ,bensalem continues to strive day in and day out to provide a superior guest experience in a newly renovated hotel in bucks county .We will continue to provide the revel of service and product the earned the inn of the dove accolades as #1 hotel in bensalem.Thank you again for taking the time to share your wonderful feed back with us.
Sincerely
Raj,GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2010

My Husband & I stayed at Inn of the Dove for a romantic get away. The staff, room & service were great. We booked the romantic candle lite package. It cost $159 a night & for what we received I was amazed. I have paid that price for much less. I recommend this hotel to anyone & plan to stay there in the future!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at the inn of the dove,bensalem buck county. team look forward to feed back such as yours in our attempt to create a memorable guest experience of each and every guest we serve.We look forward to your return!
Raj
Browns Mills, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2010

We stayed at the inn of the dove in bensalem pa. We also stayed a 2 others in new jersey they were not as nice as the one in pa. We will be staying there again and again. We had a wonderful anniversary thanks to them.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2010

The Inn of the Dove is a very amazing place to stay. The location is rather private but is also close to many resturants for a night out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and very clean. My stay at the Inn of the Dove made me realize the saying, "you get what you pay for" is very true. I would highly reccomend this hotel to any couple, it's definitely worth the price!

• Stayed May 2010
Management_dove, General Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, 31 May 2010
Thank you for your generous and most rewarding feedback from your recent stay with us.We were truly delighted that we were able to exceeded your service expectations ,And are touched to know that the inn of the dove,has become your benchmark for rating future hotel experiences.
Thank you for the tremendous compliment and the accolade of being ''you get what you pay for''.
Sincerely
Raj,GM
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2010

I stay at at this place every weekend ! I love it ..from the new decor , the clean fresh sheets to the warm fresh towels , awesome Flat screen HD Tv ,fireplace and Jacuzzi tub all clean! Staff is excellent from any questions to giving any items you may have forgotten from home. Its money well worth spent to have a relaxing mini getaway from everyday stress and to help bring back that "honeymoon feelin" into our relationship. I can relax and know that when the weekend hits all my aches n pains n troubles seem to melt away as I look forward to the clean fresh new rooms n soak in the jacuzzi and dim lighting. Dont forget to add sum roses, chocolate n bubble bath to make your special sum1 feel even more special. They have items such as these for your convenience. ! Also the location is great, close to alot of attractions such as the New Parx casino and right off major highways in PA. Also many restaurants and take out restaurants that deliever to your room. I am hooked for life ;)

1 Thank goaskalice75
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2010

I was very pleased with my stay. The room was perfect. I loved the size of the whole room.

Newark
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2010

Room had spiders in it, crawling on my bag twenty minutes after I sat it down. Sink in bathroom would not get hot water, nor even warm,and couldnt use the shower in the morning, no hot water. Only one very thin blanket on the bed. Been to other Inn of the Dove location and enjoyed it but I cannot say I would ever return to this one. My overall experience there was not good, very disappointing, and I feel it was a waste of money.

3 Thank EGLZ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,183 reviews
City Center East
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing
City Center West
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!