“relaxing”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“relaxing”
Reviewed 6 January 2011

it was a great way to spend news years eve with my husband.Fireplace going,jacuzzi,and complimentary bubbly. this place is always clean staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Reviewed 5 January 2011

My girl felt like she was on her honeymoon. The room was absolutely beautiful! It was just like our dream room! We had SUCH a good time :-) The two of us were VERY happy and EXTREMELY satisfied with the whole experience! Thank you Inn of the Dove.

• Stayed December 2010
Bristol, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 January 2011

This place was like a special trip even though we didnt go far just before you know it we was there every nite then I had a suprise party there it was so romantic I had the rrom wit the pool OMG I would def go there again... Love the Inn Of The Dove or should I say Love..

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 January 2011

This hotel is in a perfect location for us to get away and not be to far if we needed to get back home. The swimming pool room is very relaxing. We thought the room was very clean and comfortable. We also loved the late check out.

PA
Reviewed 26 December 2010

I've stayed at this location before- once in a regular room, and twice in the room with a pool. The pool room was redone a couple years ago, and I had stayed around Christmas time before, not long after it was redone. This time around I was surprised that it was not decorated at all for Christmas- last time there was a decorated artificial tree in the room and other Christmas decorations. I was disappointed that there was nothing this time around. The bed left something to be desired- it was extremely soft and really needs to be replaced. The internet did not work- the signal was great but you didn't go anywhere at all. We had asked them to reboot the system, because that was probably what the problem was, and they never did. All in all though, the pool room is generally enjoyable- the pool is very warm and relaxing.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 24 December 2010

This was the third time I have stayed there in three years. Each time during a winter month. Each time I ask for a different room. And in keeping with the first two visits, I was once again cold the entire time. Had the heater on high at max heat but the room was never warmer that 68 degrees. Only in the hot tub, which I do love, were we warm. I really want to like this place and maybe my next trip will come during the winter but I will never stay here during the winter again.

1 Thank Willie1984
Reviewed 13 December 2010

We spend 2 nights at this hotel ,the suite ( not room ) was excellent , every convenience and immaculate . The staff were helpful . The location was perfect in a quiet spot ,very near the action . We would stay here again definitely.

• Stayed December 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bensalem
Courtyard Philadelphia Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!