“Perfect dinner & server”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
hopatcong, nj
“Perfect dinner & server”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Dinner was good. Went on a Friday and it wasn't crowded, but then realized it was during lent so that is probably why it wasn't crowded. Our server, JOHN, was fantastic. Very very friendly and right there if you needed anything. Food was good, normal steakhouse chain restaurant food, but our server was what made the meal. Line dancing is kind of lame as they only have an aisle length to dance in, so it wasn't anything special. We actually had to wait to be seated in the aisle until they finished dancing as there wasn't any room to get around them. Music is a little loud, but not too bad if you like country music. Free peanuts in the waiting area and also at your table. The freshly baked rolls are really good (you can watch them being made when you come in the door) and it comes with cinnamon butter (you can ask for regular butter if you want). You also have the option of picking out your own steak from the display if you want. All in all, good chain steakhouse with fun and good staff.

Visited April 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We have never been disappointed with the food at Texas Roadhouse!!! You must do call ahead because its very busy!

Visited March 2014
“Great food with good atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food, except if you're looking to go healthy. Don't go if any type of peanut allergies, as there are shells everywhere. Rolls are amazing. Steak are good, ribs are decent. Beverage selection very good. Loud atmosphere. Call ahead if your looking to dine on a Friday or Saturday night, I've seen over and hour wait times. Decent prices. I recommended it.

• Visited March 2014
“Great food for the money”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This was my first time to eat at this restaurant and was quite skeptical since my Son was the one who suggested we eat here for his birthday. I have to say that the food was exceptionally good and was reasonably priced. We had a big party so pretty much ordered every offering they had - steak, salmon, ribs, chicken, appetizers and salad. They all tasted great and not 'generic' or mass produced. I personally pride myself in grilling good steak, but this restaurant did a pretty good job themselves. I left so impressed that we are already planning our next meal here. Oh and I almost forgot that their peanuts and rolls are great tasting as well. You really get good value for your money. One piece of advice - call in for advanced seating since wait times can be north of 90 minutes on a Saturday evening.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The Arrogance of being popular”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The Texas Roadhouse Brand, and method of managing their restaurants is successful. Where I live the two that I can drive to are usually busy all the time. Why not? Service is quick, the food is consistent, and the price is reasonable. OK I will give you all of the above for the Bensalem location of the chain. So why the poor rating? There was a big spill at or table. I saw it, I pointed it out to the seating host/greeter that sat us. Also, I am sure that a waiter who was there saw it too. I can stretch and excuse the bus person for missing it, but that's who should have been instructed to look for such things. Anyway, the greeter that walked is to the table was told, he acknowledged, and sait he's get some one on it right away. Ten minutes we waited...nothing. When the waitress came to get our drink order, I told her. The spill was surrounding my shoes when she returned with our drinks. I had to stand to get out of the slosh. The waitress saw me standing, put down the drinks and she went to get a armful of napkins to wipe it up. (don't they have a mop?) This void of service, ignoring a customers plea and disgusting liquid that pooled around my shoes was inexcusable, not even mentioning the potential safety hazard. The place attracts lines of patrons, and does a great business. I can't help the feeling that a single person with a situation can get written off because the supply of diners seems. Really it's a shame, because the restaurant is not being managed properly, the young employees are not being supervised properly , if something like this can be ignored. This is the reason for the poor rating.

• Visited February 2014