“Rude Service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
“Rude Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I took my family here on the spur of the moment. I will never go to this establishment again! They rudly changed my bill amount because of my timing. It was not explained which food I could choose from and what times. they came over to my table and took the bill back and charged me additional costs. I have never been to a buffet that would do such a thing. their food is cheaply made and the service is appuling. I will also file a complaint with the BBB. This is the worst place I have ever been to, my family and I have no problem paying for food, but this was just rude service.

• Visited March 2012

“good eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

For a buffet the food was good and had a nice selection of sushi

Visited February 2012
“different”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

This is not one of my favorite places, but it is acceptable. It has a lot of food choices, So if you like to eat this is a good place for you. They are very friendly, the food is good. I just don't prefer a buffet. I haven't been there in a couple of years but I had to pick a date to submit this.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Lorraine G
Elizabeth
“Great for the budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

Lunch buffet has so many choices and it is all warm and tasty,,,,,family friendly place and very busy but i could see why....

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Hello_N_Bye
Chester, Pennsylvania
“DYNASTY BUFFET FRANKLIN MILLS MALL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

This was our favorite chinese buffet until last week, when a heavy weight orange bug fell out of the overhead air conditioner vent, onto my head, then to the floor. Near by patrons also saw this monster bug scurry away.
Management said it was water dripping from the air vents. Offered 10% off bill.

Poor way to treat a good customer. We won't be back. Board of Health should check it out.

Visited August 2011