“One Of My Favorite Lunch Spots”
Review of Michael's Cafe

Michael's Cafe
Ranked #72 of 153 Restaurants in Bensalem
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have gone to lunch at Michael's quite a few times as it is convenient for the people I visit who work. My friend, Pat, and I meet there a few times during each of my visits and we always enjoy our meals. I am partial to their fresh fruit and sherbert plate but they have a very good menu for everyone's taste.

There are newer reviews for Michael's Cafe

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Great place to dance, good food, nice waiters, nice people too and the place makes you feel secure. Lots of guards looking out for you. However, the last 3 times I was there I met up with an extremely rude woman who had the nerve to take my seat after I had been sitting there all evening. When I told her that was my seat, my money, my drinks she told me something I didn't believe. She said, "I can take your seat if I want, the management will tell you so." I hope that's not so because no one would go there if there weren't for the seats, after dancing. Also, after that episode I saw a man hold his fist up at a man who took his lady's seat. I was afraid a fight would break out.It's just a matter of time. When there's drinks in front of a stool why can't people follow rules? I was surprised that there's less & less people there every time I come there. Now I know why. Bernadette

2  Thank Bernadette C
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We had stayed in the area after going to the Parx Casino. We were looking for a nice local place to enjoy breakfast. I searched a couple of websites and Michael's came up several times as a good place to go. We were not disappointed! We arrived around 11am on Sunday and were seated immediately. Our server came within a minute and brought menus and took our order for coffee. They serve breakfast all day here! I ordered a bacon and cheese omelette. The omelette was large, light, fluffy with plenty of cheese and loads of smokey bacon. It was cooked to perfection. The hash brown potatoes were just ok. They were made of boiled potatoes cut and grilled up. They didn't brown them enough for my liking BUT there was so much yummy omelette, I didn't miss not having the potatoes. The coffee was strong, not bitter not bitter and piping hot. It is refreshing to get hot coffee! This place is definitely worth the trip. I highly recommend Michael's for breakfast. (PS: There is another place called Michael;s a couple of blocks away. It is a night club/bar. We had actually pulled in there first and left because they weren't open. Once we got back out on Street Rd, we found the Michael's we were looking for)

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I love Michael's for non stop dancing. After a night of gambling and food overload, we went to Michael's to work off the food and supress our casino loss. They started charging a $5 cover, which is nothing. It is a highly secured place, but not to the point that it's overbearing.

Michael's is such a diverse place.... every racial background, age group, you name it.... and everyone is there to have a good time. It's pretty large and has 3-4 bars, a kitchen, and enough restrooms for the big crowd they draw on Saturday.

The DJ is really good, though sometimes he can be a bit heavy with the techno, but otherwise I am rarely sitting. If you want to dance, listen to some good music and meet some new people I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We enjoyed a family dinner. The service and food was excellent. Timely service and very courteous personnel.