Me and my two kids ages 3 and 4 went to sesame place. I picked this hotel mainly because of the price for 2 nights total was $216 and it was somewhat close to Sesame Place. By somewhat I mean we got extremely lost on our way there. but the second day we were able to get to SP in under 10 mins w no problem, but like i said its still a ways out driving wise, 6 miles but kind of long.
Anyways there were plenty of places to eat along the main road called Street Road so thats a plus. I was also told there was a pool which there is but couldnt be used til Friday- why Im not sure nor did I care cus we were leaving friday. Breakfast if thats what u wanna call it. You're better off going to the Dunkin Donuts down the road- real close by. "Breakfast" consisted of cereal, milk, juice, apple juice, raisin bagels, toast, apples, oranges, and yogurt. They couldve at least had a waffle maker. smh. Rooms were clean, beds were comfy but a lil too high up, my kids had trouble getting up onto the bed. lol. Nice tv w good cable channels, kids were able to watch Nick Jr so they were good. Very nice bathroom very modern, loved the shower! Housekeeping was good. No bed bugs! so all in all it was a pleasant stay. Only real con I have is the distance I didnt think 6 miles was that far of a drive, but its on a straight route to SP so that wasnt bad, especially once I figured out where I was going. All in all we were satisfied. Note: Inn Place is turning into the Holiday Inn so when you see the sign dont be alarmed. hehe. Thanks Inn Place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover comfortable accommodations at one of Bensalem, PA's hotels, the new Holiday Inn Bensalem-Philadelphia Area. Featuring a thoughtful selection of amenities perfect for business and leisure travelers, this hotel in Bensalem welcomes travelers to experience spacious and comfortable rooms just minutes from downtown Philadelphia. This hotel provides the most modern hotel package around. Our ideal location puts guests near popular attractions, such as the PARX Casino and Racetrack, family-friendly Sesame Place, historic downtown Philadelphia sites. Upon returning to the comfortable Holiday Inn Bensalem, guests will enjoy great amenities. Connect with friends, family and the office with both wired and wireless complimentary high-speed Internet access. Make a splash in the seasonal outdoor pool. Grab a bite to eat for breakfast or dinner at the delicious on-site restaurant. Work up a sweat and stay in shape even on the go thanks to our 24-hour Fitness Center. Each of the spacious and private guest rooms affords even more comforts. Sleep soundly on luxury bedding and thick mattresses. In the mornings, perk up thanks to an in-room Keurig coffee maker. Unwind at the end of the day with premium cable channels. Spacious work areas, ergonomic seating and a well-lit environment offer business travelers a chance to get work done on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel Bensalem
- Courtyard Philadelphia Bensalem
- Courtyard Bensalem
- Bensalem Courtyard
- Bensalem Marriott