“Best trained staff ever”

Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I have had an extended stay due to a family medical emergency. I cannot say enough about this hotel. The entire staff from housekeeping to maintenance to desk to breakfast host everyone is friendly,courteous,respectful, on the ball when you need them. The whole hotel is immaculate. They truely should be awarded for their hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2013
HIEBensalem, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you so much for your ind words. I do hope all is well with your family. Have a wonderful Holiday.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem

Reviewed 23 November 2013

In October of 2013 several friends and I stayed at this hotel and had an amazing experience.
The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were incredible and they even had a managers's reception on Tuesday with cheese, crackers and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). The breakfast was much better than other hotels I have stayed at. All desk staff were fantastic with special mention to Natalie and Gevin who made us feel so very welcome as did Ashley, the sales manager. As a result of the first visit in October, we stayed at this hotel again in November. This will be our only choice of hotels if we ever come back to this area. As one of our members said it felt like home and as we all know 'there is no place like home'.

Room Tip: For singles I would recommend the block of rooms on the ground level (# 107 etc.)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
HIEBensalem, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you very much for your great rating of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I last stayed here when it was Hampton Inn. It became a Holiday Inn Express in January 2013. Great improvement! New carpeting. Comfortable beds. I wish there had been a microwave in the room, but at least there was a fridge. Outdoor pool, so no swimming in Nov. Manager's reception on Tuesday afternoon wAs nice. Olivia did a good job. I ate frequently at the Bob Evans restaurant that I could walk to. Good food at reasonable prices.

• Stayed: November 2013
HIEBensalem, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We completed a full renovation during the brand change and are glad to hear you like it. I will pass on you compliment to Olivia

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We spent two nights here in July 2013 and another 2 nights here in August 2013 as a short getaway from the bustling nyc life. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It's close to the highways, shopping and food. Or son greatly enjoyed the outdoor pool. The pool could have been better looked after. We found a lot of insects floating on the surface. Otherwise, the pool was clean. Another nice amenity is the free breakfast. The selection is limited, but the food didnt taste that bad. The gentleman maintaining the dining area was very nice and made sure everything was stocked. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is big so depending on where your room is, you could be doing a bit of walking from the elevator to your room. I really enjoyed my stay here and miss the tranquillity.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
HIEBensalem, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Hotel was nice. Shares a parking lot with Bob Evans :) The beds are extremely comfortable. The employees are extremely nice. Special mention Natalie and Gevin are a pleasure to talk to. They excel at customer service! Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Get one close to the elevator. The only elevators are in the middle. We had a room towards the end a...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I travel 250 days/year and I would say, over all it's a good place to stay. My room was clean and roomy. There are many restaurants close in walking distance. The only negative I experienced is that the staffs at the front desk are not really friendly. It's perhaps normal there and I mention it only, because it is not usually within North America. Other than this, I consider it as a place I would return to.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Hotel is conveniently located close to Franklin Mills Shopping Mall. Very clean hotel with nice staff. Good size rooms with free coffee and breakfast. You can get to the Center City of Philadelphia very easily.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Courtyard Philadelphia Bensalem

Been to Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem? Share your experiences!