“Terrible Service, Had Better”

Bob's Philly Style Subs
Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Berwick
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Philadelphia
“Terrible Service, Had Better”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

This place was alright - nothing to brag about. I probably will not return because I can find better.

The picture I provide makes the sandwich look really good right? But the problem with it is they put most of the meat and stuff in the center of the sandwich, leaving the ends of the sandwich bread only. Not enjoyable.

I was taken back by one of the girls working. She was rude and had an attitude. She made me feel that I interrupted her evening and caused her to work. One guy named Matt was professional and probably saved us to stay.

Semi-divey, but I had heard good things. I was not impressed. I'd rather drive to Bloomsburg to Berrigans or another sandwich place than to feel like an impostor to Bob's.

I won't be back.

• Visited July 2012

Berwick, Pennsylvania
“Subs and beer...”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Good subs and cold beer... what else is there after the game... :)

Visited November 2011
Pennsylvania
“Husband Loves It, I Can Take It Or Leave It”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This is one of my husband's favorite places, I am not too big on it, so we split it to an average rating. He loves their pizza. I find it to be overly cooked. There are always big burned spots of cheese on the pizza. That is what he loves about it, that is what makes me unable to eat it. Their subs are pretty good though, I hate that they pile all the ingredients in one place, rather than spreading them out over the bread. You have to take the whole sub apart and replace everything on the bread, or you get part of the sub with a ton of stuff on it, and part is just bread.

Visited May 2011