“Had a very comfortable long stay here”

Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Berwyn
Pune
“Had a very comfortable long stay here”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I had stayed here twice in 2010 for duration of 3 months each.
A nice staff with a very friendly and helpful nature
Hotel property is neat and clean and very comfortable.
I would stay here again if I have to be in the area anytime.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
RI_hotelmgr, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Hi Dipesh,

Thank you so much for your very nice review of our hotel! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate you taking the time to write the kind review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Bernice and the Residence Inn Valley Forge Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sparta n
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stayed here for Villanova parents weekend. The room was very clean, it was updated and comfortable. The staff was friendly and pleasant. Breakfast was good for a free breakfast and the dining area was also clean. It was further than we like to stay from the school but not bad. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
RI_hotelmgr, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Jane S,

Thank you for your kind comments! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again next time you and your family visit Villanova University!

Residence Inn Valley Forge, General Manager
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Hotel has very slow internet. Even when I paid the $4.95 fee for higher internet speed I still didn't get enough reliably video chat with my family, let alone stream video. That makes it tough for the consultant on a long job. Also, the rooms aren't all that clean. The place allows pets, and my room still had pet hair from the last pet owner's stay. I found out from the front desk that I actually had to request a deep cleaning of the room. That makes this place an allergy sufferer's nightmare. They do have a free breakfast which is just about average for free breakfasts I've seen in 3 other chain hotels. If you can get past the negatives, the rooms do have kitchens.

Room Tip: Request deep cleaning of room prior to arrival.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank rob308
Dear Rob308,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel. I apologize for the condition of the room upon check-in and the issues with the internet. I see that you are one of our long-term guests and I welcome you to stop by my office or call me at extension 2001 so that we can talk further if you would like.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel for an entire weekend. I checked into the first suite on Friday night after traveling from Columbus and a dog was barking loudly in the unit beneath me. I called the front desk and they said they had another unit which was a handicapped unit. The rooms were very outdated and dark. The furniture and carpet was from the 80's. The carpet was actually rippled from being so old! I opened the curtains to the sliding glass door and the door was filthy. It looked like a dog had been licking the bottom half of the door. It took a maintenance man about 10 minutes to clean this mess?? I asked to speak to the manger and she was out until Monday. I called Monday morning to discuss the ordeal....no manger? This place isn't Marriott standards....go to King of Prussia....lots more to do and the hotels are well maintained. I love Marriott.....this just isn't a good one!

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank david b
Dear davidb,

Thank you for sharing your feeback on our hotel. I am so sorry to hear that you had an unplesant experience. I assure you this is not the norm at our hotel and I will share your feedback with our team. Please feel free to contact me directly at 610-640-9494 to discuss your issues further or let me know when your travel plans bring you back to the Valley Forge area so that we may take care of you properly.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We stayed in a penthouse room while in the area for our daughter's graduation from college. The "room" was bigger than most apartments, very clean, and nicely furnished. The staff were fantastic and very accommodating. The price was more than reasonable and the complementary breakfast was very well done (and filling). We couldn't have asked for a more perfect stay.

Room Tip: The penthouse rooms easily sleep 6 adults. They have a kitchenette with everything you need to cook...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dear John G,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments on our hotel and asscociates. I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay! Our Penthouse Suite are wonderful and great for families. I do hope that we will see you in the future if your travel plans bring you back to our area, even though your daughter has graduated...congratulations!

Summit, NJ
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I Stayed at the Fairfield Inn twice in February and in March while on business with SAP. All of the condo style rooms were updated. Had very comfortable bedding and flat panel tv's. my unit had a fireplace. It was a great feature. Updated rooms and gym. Staff is awesome. Would stay again next time I am traveling to SAP

Stayed March 2013
Dear NJ_Bus_Trvlr,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Residece Inn - Valley Forge. We do have a great team and a wonderful hotel. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Bernice
Ashville, Alabama
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We had booked last minute, got in late that night, were met at the front desk with keys and cookies. Rooms are huge, very comfortable, and very clean. The staff is unbelievably courteous and the breakfast buffet in the morning is second to none. I will never stay anywhere else in Philidelphia. Thank you so much for a wonderful week.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, call ahead and book reservations; this place stays booked.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dear Horswhspr7 ,

It was so nice to read your kind comments about our hotel and associates. I appreciate you sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Residence Inn, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berwyn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Courtyard Philadelphia Devon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia

Been to Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge? Share your experiences!