“Convienent”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bethel
Cranberry Twp.
“Convienent”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Was on a business trip and feeling pretty tired. Saw the hotel but missed the turn off. Went to next exit and decided to swing back. The hotel was just right for me . The room was warm (Temperature was below 10 outside) King size bed was comfy and the room stayed warm all night.The breakfast in the morning (no charge) was more than I expected Scrambled eggs Cerial breakfast rolls toast with sausage gravy I could go on and on. Even picked up an orang on my way out. Next time I travel that way I will go out of my way to stop..

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Paul J. S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
Jefferson, PA
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were extremely grateful for this wonderful hotel located near a conference we were attending at a camp. They have clean, comfortable rooms, an excellent breakfast which features different hot items each day (biscuits & gravy, eggs & bacon, etc.) and a friendly, helpful staff. We've stayed in many hotels and I wish they had all been as nice as this facility. You will not be sorry that you chose this Comfort Inn.

We did not try out the diner next door, but it must be good because many truckers were parked there.

Room Tip: The hotel is located just off of I-78 which has a lot of truck traffic. I, however, did not hear th...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark R
Lakeville, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is the third time we have stayed there in the past three years and would go back again. The hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the pool is very nice. The lady at the desk was helpful with directions and places to go. The breakfast was very good too. I have no complaints.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Conrad, Montana, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have stayed at many hotels and Comfort Inn at Midway is outstanding!! The best hotel management you can ask for. Very pleasant! Audrey and Stacie are wonderful. Lorie is fantastic. Deb is very kind at the front desk, I think she is part-time now, though. I also really love the location. It is out in the country right off the highway with a great old-fashion diner next door. midway for alot of things. Pottsville(Yuengling oldest brewery in USA)and the mts. just north. Reading(world's best outlets) to the south. amishcounrty Hershey(choc world and Hershey park) are all near. nice stop before the beach, Philly, New England, lol anywhere. Alot of famous people stop in too since it's midway from everything(u will see them more at the Diner)

Room Tip: lol, talk all day about the location, but customer service is what will have us go cross country aga...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TyroneM718
Rochester, NY
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Writing this review during our final night of a two night stay at the Midway Comfort Inn in late December. Spartan, budget accommodations for $89/night. We chose this hotel because it was a short drive to Christmas Village, Roadside America, and Cabela's. The hotel is located next to I-78 and caters to a lot of truckers. I requested the quietest room on top floor more than once. The noise from tractor trailers and trucks on the Interstate didn't quiet down until 1:00 AM and started up again at 6:00 AM, so we had five hours of sleep, maybe. If we hadn't covered the window with pillows to try and block out the noise, we wouldn't have slept at all. It was by far the worst noise problem we've ever had during any stay during 30 years of traveling. I understand that the hotel management didn't choose that location, but I all I got were excuses when I asked the woman at the front desk for a quieter room, even though the hotel was far from being full. From the lobby decor to the dilapidated furniture in our room, to the tiny overcrowded breakfast area, everything about this hotel screamed "budget". I understand that Choice Hotels isn't going to build or maintain a premier hotel at this outpost in the middle of nowhere, but this hotel isn't one that I can honestly recommend based on our experience. I really don't enjoy posting reviews like this, but if you're looking for a quiet stay at an upscale hotel, then look elsewhere.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank NYroadside
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

My family members live in all directions from this hotel, so it was a great central location for running around to do day trips. Right on I-78. Staff is very friendly. Free breakfast is great. Plus there is a trucker diner right next door. I felt very safe here even at night walking in the parking lot.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cindy K
Euclid, Ohio
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Staff is very friendly, eager to please! The hotel room was very clean. We stayed for 3 nights and the maid even came in one late afternoon or evening (not sure - we were out) and turned the bed down and put the light on. The free breakfast was wonderful with hot food and very attentive staff managing the breakfast area. The only downside was no mini-frig in our room but we didn't mind this time. Our shower head was the kind that had four choices, kind of unusual but great! for the price it was very good.

Room Tip: Rooms are on the side so they don't face the highway which would be noisy.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hamburg
Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap
Knights Inn Pine Grove
Knights Inn Pine Grove
#3 of 4 in Pine Grove

Been to Comfort Inn Midway? Share your experiences!