“Average at best...”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Grill
Reading
“Average at best...”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stopped on a Friday afternoon early to get a quick bite to eat. An hour later we were leaving somewhat disappointed due to poor service and blah food. There were not more than 15 people in the place and it took about 30 minutes to place an order and get our food. WAY to long for a diner. The food was ok, have had much better many other diners. Would never stop back again with all the other offerings up and down RT 78.

• Visited June 2014

New York City
“Homemade food but...”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted to love the food here, considering it was all homemade (or so we were told). But it was only ok. My diner go-to -- a grilled cheese and fries -- were so-so. The apple and corn fritters were nice but nothing great. The peanut butter chocolate cake and strawberry pie were plan but not amazing, as I had hoped. The staff was incredibly friendly, though.

Annville, Pennsylvania
“Keep on truckin'”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Midway Diner is a step back in time. Populated with locals and truckers, the food is no-frills, straight up chow.
I had the corned beef hash, with two eggs, toast, and a side of home fries. All for just over $6.
If I had just come out of a coma, I'd have thought it was 1970.

• Visited June 2014
NYC
“An original greasy spoon”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Old fashioned diner that has not been updated. We stopped for lunch and ordered from the grill. food was OK but very greasy. Indigestion later. Prices were OK but the service was slow. We won't stop here again

• Visited May 2014
North Cornwall Township
“Gag”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The people were very nice, but the food was very poor. The place was filthy. I love meatloaf, but I didn't recognize what they served as meat loaf.

1 Thank Varnerpercussion