“Super delicious!”

Rice Inn
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Bethel Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had a fabulous dinner this evening at Rice Inn. My green curry was very flavorful. I order a curry dish every time I visit a Thai restaurant. My green curry at the Rice Inn this evening tops every curry dish I've ever had! I can'wait to return! My family was very happy with their meals, too.

1  Thank Marie H

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I was really sad when Panda Garden closed in Bethel Park on 12-24-2013. Rice Inn makes it all OK!

Visited today with my wife. Had hot tea ($1.75). Good.

We each had an egg roll ($1.95 each). They're OK. Nothing special. Just good.

Wife ordered General Tso's Chicken ($11.95). She liked it. Generous portion, light, sweet sauce. Perfect golden brown. She was only disappointed she didn't order what I ordered.

I had the Kung Bao Chicken ($10.95). Very generous portion, very generous amount of brown, perfectly spiced sauce, and cooked EXACTLY as I love it, just like Panda Garden used to make it: thinly sliced prices of chicken (NOT chunks, NOT breaded, NOT fried, excellent!), lots of peanuts, chopped veggies, yum!

Dishes served with a very generous bowl of rice.

Great service. Great decor. Total bill, with tax and before tip, was $30.55. Definitely fair considering the experience and the quality of food.

This is my NEW favorite Asian place in Bethel, and I will definitely be back!

1  Thank PABryce
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We visited the Rice Inn the day it opened and have made it our go-to restaurant for Chinese (and we love our Chinese food). The portions are more than adequate for the price and are always delicious. When we visit we are greeted by name from the staff. They are always very polite and accommodating. In fact one waiter knows our order by heart. The building itself could use a little more flare, but overall an awesome must try Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank SpencerandJamie
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I must admit I am a bit uneasy trying new Chinese restaurants, but this one was a huge find especially since it is in my neighborhood. I have eaten here at least 8 times and 7 of those meals were excellent. The food is full of flavor and the portions are large enough to split. The vegetarian meals are especially good. The one meal that was kind of mediocre, was chicken chow mein, the chicken tasted it like it was reheated and not freshly cooked. The interior of the restaurant has been nicely remodeled. I hope they can maintain the high food quality.

1  Thank Xenos2
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

An old Pizza Hut turned nice Chinese & Sushi Bar in Bethel Park, Pa.
Very generous portions, good sticky rice, good brown rice.
Clean and nice wait staff. Quiet.
Above average in Chinese restaurants I've been to.
Windows are dirty like the old Pizza Hut. Blinds were dirty too. Nice new booths and tables. Could have used some soft music to enhance the atmosphere.

4  Thank Brian R