AmishView Inn & Suites
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
US$112
US$75
US$93
US$78
US$82
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$87
ComfortSuites
US$82
US$78
Red Roof
1,329 results
All reviewsamish viewwafflesamish farmmade to order eggsadult sectionplain fancy restaurantclaw foot tubgrand kingnew wingstudio suitewet bargreat roombuggy ridelancaster countyomelet stationrooms are beautifulcorn fields
Reviewed 9 April 2009

First off- I love Lancaster County! It is the one place where I truly relax. The problem is that I live much too far for just a day trip and it has been difficult to find exceptional lodging in the area. The Best Western Intercourse Village is nice. But, there is no pool for my 12 year old to enjoy. The Historic Strasburg Inn has gone downhill. I read the reviews on Tripadvisor and chose to try the Amishview Inn. My entire family is glad I did. This place is NICE. It is right in the heart of the Amish Country on Rt. 340 surrounded by Amish farms. We counted 236 Amish buggies pass by the hotel during our stay! The exterior is very nice. The Amish View Inn and Suites is a part of a large tourist complex at the Plain and Fancy Farm. There is a replica Amish House you can tour, a show ($15 for both), buggy rides (a bargain at $10 per person for a 3 mile ride) and all you can eat family style dining at the Plan and Fancy Farm. The best of the complex is the hotel. The rooms are VERY well decorated. The view of the Lancaster County farm land is wonderful. My 12 year old daughter woke up and watched the sun rise over the farm land. Can you believe that? She didn't want to sleep in! She was content to watch the sun rise from our hotel room window. That is until she smelled breakfast. The breakfast is INCLUDED in your room rate. This is NOT a continental breakfast. It is a full breakfast of made to order waffles and eggs by some very pleasant staff. After a day of touring the countryside you can relax at the indoor pool. The pool area was very nice, perfect for families with children. The one negative was one staff member. I asked if we could have late check out. The young lady behind the counter said we would have to check out by noon even though the property was nearly empty. I asked if we could check out after lunch. She shook her head "no". It was just a power trip thing. The young man behind the counter spoke up and asked what time would I like to check out. I said, 1 PM and he told me that 1 PM would not be a problem at all. I had noticed how hard this young man was working the prior evening. I asked what he was doing with the doors to the public areas. He said he was doing a security check. I then noticed that he was reloading the towels in the pool area. The young lady behind the counter needs to take some customer service lessons from him. Overall though this is a fantastic place to stay. It is a little higher priced then other hotels in the area but it is WELL worth the price difference.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank NJ2Virginia
Reviewed 6 April 2009

Planned a nice get away weekend and visit Kitchen Kettle and the outlets. We were very surprised with the size of the room and breakfast supplied. Very family friendly and cozy. We stayed in the Suite and the room was very clean with a view of the Amish Farm.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2009

I can not say enough good things about this hotel!!! We stayed here for one night on March 29th and it was a one night stay-over during our honeymoon. We had a King Studio Suite with a Whirlpool.

When we arrived at our room I was nervous because we were the first room off the lobby, but we didn’t get a lot of noise. Continental Breakfast is AWESOME! Lobby has games and books to borrow for free or DVDs for a minimal charge. Pool is small but clean. Staff was wonderful.

Room was great! Very clean and very big!!!!

Would DEFINITELY stay here again!!!

• Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 31 March 2009

we have been staying in the Lacaster area for at least thirty years and the Amish View Inn is by far the best place we have ever stayed in. We were even lucky enough to get an up=grade. I can't say enough good things about the Inn. Pat&Ed

Reviewed 29 March 2009

We spent the weekend there as a romantic get away. The hotel was clean and luxurious! The staff was friendly and helpful! On Friday night we were tired and didn't feel like going out for dinner. The front desk clerk gave us a menu for Paradisio Pizza located in Paradise, the only place that delivers to the hotel. I HIGHLY recommend it! Delicioius pizza delivered right to the room! The breakfast, which was included in the stay was delicious and bountiful. I loved the ladies who cooked for us! and THE best coffee! We'll definitely go back to the Amshhview!