“The place to go in Blairsville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pie Cucina

Pie Cucina
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Blairsville
Price range: US$15 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Leesburg, Virginia
“The place to go in Blairsville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We went with a large family group (10 people) after a graduation. The restaurant had our reservation and was prepared for us. The menu selections are varied but not overly extensive. Everyone's food was prepared as ordered and even with a large group, promptly served. This is a family owned and operated restaurant and it shows in the menu selections and service. Well worth it and worth going again!

Visited May 2014

New Florence, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible wait...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

my husband and I and another couple went last Saturday and waited an entire full hour before we even got water...the men wanted to leave and were furious but we stayed because the wait staff kept saying they would be right back...we saw them several times standing at the counter b.s.'ing...the one girl wanted to bring us water and our cocktails but the owner told her to serve others with their food first and still no one came...we fially got our food with both men at our table promising to never go back..we were not compt even a drink...but yet we still left great tips out of politeness.. ...terrible service!!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank halsie79
Forest, Virginia
“Good early bird specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Usually a pleasant experience at Pie Cucina, we arrived about 5:30 and took advantage of the extensive early bird menu. I had chicken Thomas, the portions were small, but it came with a side salad and a side of pasta, so there was plenty to eat. Also had the hot banana pepper appetizer, which was very good. Only negative was that the owner seemed upset that we didn't call ahead, since we had 13 people. When we arrived, we were the only ones there, but a large group came in right behind us, so I guess they didn't have enough people on duty to handle two large tables.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Forest306
“I will NEVER be back!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

I held my cousins bridal shower at this venue yesterday and was extremely disappointed. The owner, Betty was extremely rude to myself, my mother and other bridesmaids. She had me searching for serving trays in a disgusting and dirty room, which I thought was totally uncalled for. The food was okay, but it could have been better. When I asked for the check, the owner rudely asked me what she quoted me for in regards to prices, which is something I should not be responsible for.
After getting the bill...she told me that I had split the bill incorrectly and she needed another $130...which was not accurate. Thankfully, myself and several others recalculated the bill and found that she was trying to over charge us.
Bottom line...Betty is hands down the rudest business person that I have ever dealt with. I would never have an event at this venue again! Hopefully, this review will keep people away!

• Visited June 2013
7 Thank Joycekr
Chicago, Illinois
“Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

I loved their Chicken Joseph and Reese's high pie!!! I could have eaten these two dishes every day!! You should also have the salmon!! They make all the food from scratch and it is DELICIOUS!!! It is relatively inexpensive too. I HIGHLY recommend Pie Cucina

Visited May 2013