“Always Good”

Good for: Child-friendly
cincy
“Always Good”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I always get the spaghetti with meatballs or lasagna. Never been disappointed. Every thing else I have had has been really good. Every time I have been in, Papa Sal is working his tail off. Definitely a great place to eat while in Blairsville.

Philadelphia
“Relaxing & Enjoyable”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had been exhausted from traveling all day so it was wonderful to go to Sal's which was very close to our hotel in Blairsville. Seating was fine & my boys enjoyed watching baseball game which they had on, although this is not a "sports bar/rest.", which I liked; ambiance was nice, so best for all with this restaurant. Food was great & I would definitely go back if in the area. We were attending the IUP Open House so location worked well.

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Ordered carry out pizza for our family get together, and they were great! The seating area seemed clean, and they certainly had plenty of customers, so the rest of the menu must be as good as the pizza.

Visited August 2013
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Love Sal's pizza”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Ok - the service is not always the best, and you usually don't get the same waitperson twice. But Sal makes a great pizza, the antipasto is always really good with fresh ingredients, the chicken parm and eggplant parm sandwiches are really good and always piping hot and the beer is super cold. Also, I like Sal's personality - he is a no-nonsense, very hard-working Italian who is always there making a great pizza. Oh- the prices are good too!

• Visited July 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“It was okay”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We ordered take away and I was impressed there actually was a Sal making our pizza! They seemed to be doing quite a brisk take away business. I love pizza. I could eat it anytime, and often do, all over Canada and the USA, so I have a lot to compare with. Personally, I found the dough a little undercooked The tomato sauce wasn't memorable. It was good enough, and with so few options in Blairsville, it's not a bad one. If I returned to Blairsville, I doubt I would return to Papa Sal's.

Visited April 2013