“Made all my Husbands Dreams Come True”

Stock Car Racing Experience
US$349.00*
10 Mile Stock Car Drive Experience at Pocono Raceway
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Blakeslee
More attraction details
Owner description: For the past 18 years StockCar Racing Experience has been the premier driving experience at Pocono Raceway, located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of northeast PA within a 2 Hour drive of Philadelphia and New York City. All of our experiences are run in a way that just about anyone can participate. Most of our participants are adults but if you're looking for a gift for teens older than 14 years of age don't worry, they can participate in our StockCar Ride experiences and Team ProKart Racing. We provide all the necessary training and safety gear. Once we have prepared you for your experience, you will get to drive one of our meticulously prepared racing machines. Our experiences include: StockCar Ride and Drive Experiences (on the 2.5 Mile Super Speedway) Drive a ProKart (on a 3/4 mile race track within Pocono Raceway) Bring Your Own Car Experience (on the 2.5 Mile Super Speedway) Exotic Driving Experience (on a 1 mile road course within Pocono Raceway) Custom Corporate And Group Events In the past 18 years we have completed more than 2.5 million participant miles around Pocono Raceway with a 100% safety record. Our season of events runs between May and October. There are approximately 35 days to choose from. We hope to see you soon in a racing suit at Pocono Raceway.
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made all my Husbands Dreams Come True”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I got the drive for my husband for his 50th Birthday, well the whole trip up to Pocono (which was not far from our house) he was so excited, he could not stop smiling. Well when we got there he knew an employee from racing stock cars years back. We took my father in law with us because it was a dream of his to watch his son race in the big league. They both were very emotional the whole day. What a great experience, in fact we plan to get the Ride Along for my father in law for his birthday. My husband said this was an experience he will never forget and the best birthday present he had ever received (wait til he sees what his 60th present will be). He did this drive on Monday and still today he is texting me RACE< RACE< RACE, thank you for making dreams come true!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Boop143

Holland, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unbelievable!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I bought my children & myself the 20 mile drive for Christmas...all I can say is it was the best present they ever got!! It was the most unbelievably awesome experience..from the minute we got there to the minute we left everyone was so friendly...they go over everything from soup to nuts to make you feel comfortable getting behind the wheel but I won't lie you are still nervous as crap but after 2 laps it's awesome...we will definitely do it again...thanks to all the staff who were so helpful & friendly and making our experience one we will never forget!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank ChrissyD1228
Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best gift ever”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

well today i had the most AWESOME day ever in my life.got to fulfill my dream of driving a stock car made possible by my three great kids as a birthday present.got rained out on my first day but could hardly wait to come back on Saturday and Steve Fox,Curt my instructors were fantastic they took the time to make me feel it was my day and to enjoy myself very professional. the team that got me hooked into the car took the time to make sure i was safe and everything fit just right. and reassured me it would be okay.i did the ten mile package i drove it was a pure rush going 160MPH hahaha i would tell anyone to try this if you don`t wanna drive you can do a ride along its worth every dime.when time allows i will be back and i will bring my adult children to enjoy the gift they gave me .(wanna thank all the staff for a great Experience ) NASCAR FAN 30 PLUS YEARS SIN. JOHN GILLMEYER

Visited May 2014
1 Thank happymax388
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Go left and fast”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stock Car Racing Experience is AWESOME!!! The ride along is amazing. Now that my husband has gone around the track as a passenger, he wants to drive too. If you want an amazing gift for a loved one or NASCAR enthusiast, this the one. We had a great time watching the inner track too. It only took a couple hours. If you live nearby or just visiting from far away, this is a blast to do while in the area. There are picnic tables too so pack a lunch and make a day of it.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Nicole S
Massapequa, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“One of the coolest things I've ever did..............”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

A very good friend of mine and I were given the 20 mile drive by our wives for our 50th birthdays. Unbelievable is all I can say. Totally safe and the pre-training puts you somewhat at ease. However I must say that when you are called to be strapped into your car, it can be a bit intimidating but after your first lap or so, you should be at ease and get the car up to about 150 mph. There is only a tach in the car but when your done and back it pit row they have a chart in the dressing room that shows how fast you went if you remember your rpm's. Also, our wives were able to stay in the pit area and watch the entire thing. They tried to video the whole thing but it was kind of hard to find which car we were in because there were a few cars on the track at the same time. Highly recommend getting the in car video that you can purchase of you driving. You'll watch it over and over. One of the coolest things I've ever done and I can't wait to do it again. Great weekend all around.

Visited June 2013