“Incredible Food, a great dining experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blakeslee Inn and Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1/2 mile from Rt. 115 at Lilac Drive
Description: The Blakeslee Inn offers three distinct dining options including Classic Fine Dining, Authentic Italian in Pasta Renova & Casual, Gourmet Fare in the BI Pub with a full service bar. Add to this our clean, comfortable lodging and our close proximity to Pocono Raceway, Split Rock Resort, Jack Frost & Big Boulder Ski Areas(JFBB) I80 and PA 476/ Parkway and you have an ideal getaway for any day.
Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania
“Incredible Food, a great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was my first time at the Blakeslee Inn. I did not have high expectations other than a pretty clean looking lodging facility from the outside. When I got there with my family we were cheerfully welcomed by two lovely young ladies. We were led to a very quaint and well decorated table where we were introduced to our server and his assistant. The rest was just blissful. 3 of the 4 of us had the chilean sea bass and one had the eggplant cutlet. No complaints from anyone. Excellent drinks, fantastic food and a wonderful environment. I could not ask for a better dining experience.

Now for the minor critiques. I am a born and raised New Yorker so food and drink priced to the level of the food and drink served did not give me sticker shock when the bill arrived but if you are expecting a tiny little bill, this is not the place for you. I sincerely hope price does not prohibit you from enjoying a truly excellent dining experience. If you can afford it, by all means give it a try.

My wife and I are now regular customers thanks to the great experience. We are bringing our best friends there when they come to visit next week. I guarantee it will become a necessary part of their visits to the Pocono's moving forward.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Neal L

Newark, Delaware
“Very good meal and surprising find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Really enjoyed our meal at the Blakelee Inn. Althought it's not open every evening for dinner, we came back and were very surprised with our food and the service.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bob P
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
“A real gem in the Poconos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We have eaten at the Blakeslee Inn's Fine Dining Restaurant, their Italian restaurant and their Pub. We have not had a disappointing appetizer, beverage or meal at any of them. They pride themselves on varied menus, delicious food, beautiful presentations and service which is the best in our entire region. We'll be back!!

• Visited April 2014
New Jersey
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We expected the ordinary and found a restaurant equivalent to any 4-star restaurant in Manhattan. The setting was lovely, food was delicious, service excellent and the chocolate dessert to die for. I actually went back the next day to speak to the chef and tell him how wonderful everything was.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank BargainBobbie
Summit Hill, Pennsylvania
“Great Easter Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Congratulations Blakeslee Inn on another fantastic Easter Brunch. Chef Mullin and his enthusiastic crew has done another great job of preparing a wonderful meal. I understand you and your crew were up rather late Saturday night prepping, well it was worth the hard work.
The whole family enjoyed the brunch. The fish was great. Deb loved the poached fish and the catfish. I thought the cold seafood was delightful. The lamb and ham were simply luscious, couldn’t be better. Same for the veggies and salad.
We have come to expect great service; Mike, Bruce and the rest of the front of the house crew did not disappoint us. Thank You!!
We have our reservations for Mother’s Day, so see you soon.

• Visited April 2014