“More than old Bikes”

Bill's Old Bike Barn
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Bloomsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Sensational collection - motorcycle, military, carousel, collectibles from around the world.
Reviewed 2 September 2013

So many antiques to look at from old cameras, old perfume bottles, old toys, old army supplies and hats, bicycles, signs etc.
Keep in mind the building is not air conditioned so go on a cooler day.

1  Thank Curiouspb
in 2 reviews
"large museum"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Although I’ve lived in the area for years, I’d never gone to Bill’s Old Bike Barn until recently. I had out-of-state relatives in town and was looking for something local to do. I’m not particularly into motorcycles, so I didn’t think there would be much for me. Boy, was I wrong! Sure, there are tons of motorcycles and cycle memorabilia, but there is so much more. The museum, which is much larger than it looks from the outside, is full of Americana memorabilia from throughout the 20th century.

The highlight of the trip for me was the new addition (still underway) of a fabricated downtown, called “Billville.” Much like replications in large amusement parks, each “shop” has been assembled with care, including the small-appliances repair shop, the cobbler's shop, the fire station, and the dentist’s office. There’s much work to be done, and I look forward to seeing the finished product.

The admission cost is certainly reasonable ($5/person, kids under 10 are free). The location, right off Interstate 80, is ideal for those on long road trips who would like to stop and stretch.

My only suggestion would be for them to include more information about the memorabilia. Fortunately, I had a relative with me who could explain some of the older tools, engines, and machines. Otherwise, I would have not had any idea what I was seeing.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

this is of the best places ive been, the place is so cool, cheap money for admission. ill visit again for sure, staff is cool as well.

1  Thank Bikeman B
Reviewed 29 July 2013

From the outside Bill's Old Bike Barn doesn't look like much; however, after you walk in it's amazing how much is on display and how it's presented. In addition to many old motorcycles there are all kinds of old artifacts from years gone by. This is old time America at its best.

I was amazed with the good shape everything was in and how the displays were arranged in such a fashion that the flow of items you pass by seem to make a perfect transition.

There is a $5.00 admission charge that is well worth the price. If no one is at the door you can just walk around on your own and Bill or his wife will catch up with you later and settle up.

I've been there several times and each time I return there are amazing new displays. For a fun nostaglic walk through old time America this is definitely a must see!!

4  Thank Mike W
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I happened to stumble on this place while looking for things to do in the area. We had a group where only half of us were interested in bikes. Theres so much more than just motorcycles!!!! This place is absolutely incredible. Theres collection upon collection. Things you never thought youd see again. Walking through billville was like seeing museums for everything from avon to coca cole to vintage toys, cameras, medical equipment and honestly I could go on and on about how amazing it was to see all of it for $5 but its better if you see it for yourself. I hope to go again someday!!!!

3  Thank tincantourist