“Small Town school with nice campus”

Bloomsburg University of PA
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I went to this school and they are continually doing upgrades to make it better. The science departments are top notch, I can't really speak for the rest of the departments, but some of the Arts classes I had were terrible. I know quite a few graduates who are now gainfully employed. They always call and ask me for donations which is annoying because I'm still paying on my school loans.

1  Thank Charlezingalls
in 8 reviews
"academic"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 May 2012

we were there for the track and field Psac event everything was clean and very well cared for.

1  Thank gram11fer210
Reviewed 4 May 2012

A highly rated university for any student looking to further his or her education.

2  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Bloomsburg U. is a great, smaller state school with great value. You are not just a number there like at Penn State. You get a good education and your dollar goes a lot further.

1  Thank Lizzy H
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2012

BU is a place that is growing more beautiful with each passing year. I don't know that I would say the academics are keeping par with the greening of the facility. Our son took a class here last semester and was VERY disappointed in the diversity of classes being offered.

The cultural events are usually stellar, the library is a great place to grab a Starbucks and a good read, but I am not sure I would encourage a student to come here if you want to have a diverse class schedule available to you.

I was sad as a BU grad to see the increased class sizes and decreased class diversity. TOO BAD!

1  Thank Cross Country S