Indian Head Campground
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bloomsburg
See available hotels
Econo Lodge(Bloomsburg)
Pine Barn Inn(Danville)
Comfort Inn(Mifflinville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We stayed at this campground as a stopover on our way out west. First impressions at the office were to say the least sketchy. The sites themselves were okay, level and easy to get in and out, maybe a little close. When I emailed to see about availability they said there were some spots available but they were busy because of a local fair. That was a bit of an exaggeration...there were many spaces open. Did not use the facilities...really didn't dare, thank heaven we have a self contained. Would say stay if you have your own resources but not long term.

Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Chillyvt
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Canoe Trip last week...we pulled up and stayed at the Camp. Easy on and off the river. Staff although not visible...never gave us any issues. Most of the other campers seemed to be enjoying themselves. Set camp and had a great evening down on the water. Although I'd say this place does not have Marriott like amenities...have to say it wasn't that bad. The bathrooms were not anything to write home about but at the same time they did their job. Hey...it's camping!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank 412_Rico_55
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Camped there one night after canoeing down river. Camp spot was convenient to boat ramp.
Bathrooms were adequate, clean and water was hot. Site was nice, combination sun and shade.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank beachboundeddie
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My group entered the campsite via the Susquehanna river. We were on a weekend paddling trip. It was a very short walk from the water to our camp site area. The site was clean and accessible. The bathroom was not perfect, but heck, we were camping and it was better than nothing. The showers had hot water and good pressure.

No one bothered us. We camped. Played horseshoes. Ate and talked. As it got later, the only sounds I heard were the laughs of children and some parents calling after them. I'll never complain about laughing children.

The rates were reasonable. We left the next morning after breakfast via our kayaks. I plan to use this location again, as it suited our needs well.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We checked into the campground August 1 Paying for 2 mo $650 $325 per month. August and Sept. August was ok muddy but ok but showers and toilets rundown. Then it started to rain and flooding; we were told we had to leave after only one week in September and did so because of flooding. We then had to go to another place costing us more. (We figured we would get money back). Then they called my father in law not me they had my cell phone number, telling them I had a electric bill for the month of August. We went to pay it and they said since we only stayed one week in September we were charged $270.00 Wow! We paid $325 for the month. In addition, said they would call it even for the week of electric. I figured if I paid the electric bill I should have been refunded 247.17 What a RIP OFF! NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO INDIANHEAD CAMPGROUND OR WILL TELL ANYONE TO GO TO THAT PLACE!!! DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR STAY AWAY. I do not think it is Legal but defiantly NOT Ethical

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends