“Thought I was back in Italy.” 5 of 5 bubbles

A Taste of Italy
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, NC
“Thought I was back in Italy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

What a pleasant surprise. We went there with friends when were back in the area for a wedding. Unpretentious location in a strip mall but wonderful Italian food, starting with the freshly warmed bread. My wife had the halibut and I had a gigantic stuffed pork chop with a nice marsalla sauce and musrooms. I think I could have gotten three meals from the pork chop it was so large. As good as the restaurants in Little Italy, NYC and Italy itself. Has to be one of best restaurants in area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Taste of Italy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I go there a couple times a year. Some of the waitstaff seemed pretty young and not too experienced.
The food is excellent every time we go.
It's very crowded in there! The way the tables are, sometimes you can't pull your chair out Bc of the person stacked behind you. Wish it had a little more of a private atmosphere.
Other than that, very excellent food and menu!!!!

1 Thank Yvette S
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
“Great Every Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I don't get to go here as often as I'd like to, but it's a great place! You'll truly enjoy it! I grew up in NJ and it's difficult to find a really good Italian restaurant. This one hits the nail on the head!

1 Thank Jamie E
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Vrai Taste of Europe in Bloomsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We save as much as we can so that we can visit Europe during our summers off from teaching, and we are always delighted that we can experience some of the same fine cuisine at A Taste of Italy as we have eaten abroad. As we savor our meals, we relive memories of our trips, since food is such a large part of the foreign adventure. The soups are always interesting and delicious, and the round loaf with quality olive oil is a treat. On my last visit, the haddock filets were perfectly breaded and plentiful. We are regular customers.

West Grove, Pennsylvania
“Average food, banquet atmosphere, noisy!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Nothing horrible to say, but also nothing great to say either. Seemed over priced for very average italian food! I guess being in a small town, that may be as good as it gets.

1 Thank Loriann39