Hampton Inn Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$168
Quality Inn(Bloomsburg)
US$96
US$79
Budget Host Patriot Inn(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
US$86
Pine Barn Inn(Danville)
US$114
Relax Inn(Bloomsburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastbloomsburg universitygas stationpool and hot tubgreat roomroom was cleanbreakfast staffstay there againthe breakfast areaknoebels amusement parkafter a long daywafflesoff the highwayturkey chili
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel recently for one night. Staffing very commendable, clean hotel with good breakfast facilities. Coffee available in the reception all evening. Unfortunately there was no bar in the hotel which resulted in no "social" aspect.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Tara T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I am so delighted that you have enjoyed our hotel and staff. You know where to come and stay on your next trip to the Bloomsburg Pa area! Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Staff was great. Very clean. everything and everyone's attitude was "no problem." we were with a soccer tournament and we have stayed in many hotels with various tournaments. this was the best! Hampton has always been good but the staff made this one great.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle R
Tara T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Spent one night traveling from NYC to Chicago. No surprises, in fact, an excellent example of this brand. Super friendly front desk and breakfast staff. I find their beds and pillows very comfortable. Clean, fresh and one of the best hot breakfast spreads I've encountered in this tier of hotels. Respectable fitness room. Did not use the pool. Will definitely stay here again when traveling through. Pretty close to I-80 for quick on and off. The only dining I could see in the immediate area was a Denny's but there are dining options in town which is a few miles down the road.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank bcmufam

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I am so delighted that you have enjoyed our hotel and staff. You know where to come and stay on your next trip to the Bloomsburg Pa area! I wanted to let you know the next time you are here there is a fabulous brew pub across the street from us other than Dennys that you will have to check out. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

At the Hampton in Bloomsburg my family and I had a great relaxing experience. An excellent experience, the staff was great and one of the best stays I have had in a long time. The view of the mountains is majestic. We cannot wait until our next stay at the Hampton in Bloomsburg.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James R

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Great staff, rooms, near downtown. Great for University visits. The front desk staff was particularly helpful in finding us a last minute dinner reservation, during a busy graduation weekend. They had a preprinted list of restaurants and were knowledgeable about each.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Annette G

Thank you for being our guest. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review. I'm glad everything met your expectations and you were pleased with your stay. I will be sure to let the desk know how well they are doing. Have a wonderful day!