“Clean room, friendly/helpful staff”

Hampton Inn Bloomsburg
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Bloomsburg
Northern Virginia
“Clean room, friendly/helpful staff”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I was in town for a bachelorette party! We rented two rooms, and then went out downtown. The hotel was absolutely perfect, the front desk had someone at it each time we walked by (even at 3:30am). The staff was professional and helpful. They honored our request for rooms that connected, and honored our request to be far from the elevators. When we first arrived at the hotel, we couldn't get our air conditioning to work. Turned out to be complete USER error, but the front desk sent someone upstairs to help us, and was very nice about it. After that we had no problems, they knew there were three ladies in each of two rooms, and they made sure that we had enough towels. We liked the notes telling us that all the linens (including the duvet cover) had been cleaned prior to our stay, which I really appreciated. Both rooms were very clean. And Free Wi-Fi is always a plus in my book!

The hotel was quiet. We asked for a late check-out (since we were out late) and I have been at hotels in the past where housekeeping was knocking on your door at 8am saying "sorry we didn't know you had late checkout" but not here, the wake up call was on time, the staff was all on the same page.

Would certainly stay here again, and would also recommend it to a friend who needed to stay in the area. I travel a fair amount for work, and had always considered that Hampton Inn's were the lower level, but this stay proved me wrong, I would happily stay at another Hampton inn, and I would certainly stay at this one again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Norristown, PA, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Elected Hampton for a short business visit to the area. Well maintained, efficient, comfortable place. Good complimentary breakfast. WiFi access included in the cost. I will need to return on business to the Bloomsburg area and I will definitely use the same hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Needed a place to stay before continuing my trip westward, and this hotel was clean and staff were friendly. And it is literally 2 minutes off the exit of Interstate 80. Only complaint was that internet access was lost the morning of checkout.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Pandora, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The staff is helpful and friendly even late at night and early in the morning The rooms are clean and quiet and the beds comfortable. The breakfast is wonderful with a varied selection and well stocked. There are many choices on I-80 but I have never gone wrong with a Hampton Inn along that stretch of highway.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Middletown, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I've stayed at the Hampton Inn Bloomsburg multiple times. I've found the staff to be consistently professional and friendly. They can't do enough for you. The ownership makes routine upgrades to the property, most recently replacing the sofa beds. This is my hotel of choice, as I've been staying here for almost 5 years and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tara T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomsburg, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. We truly appreciate it. You are family to us and we will continue enjoying having you here. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Penfield, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is one of the best Hampton Inns I stayed at. The whole place was very clean, and smelled fresh. The staff was very accommedating and friendly. We stayed 4 nights, and cannot say anything negative. Very nice family environment.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I am so delighted that you have enjoyed our hotel. We are very passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences. You know where to stay when visiting the Bloomsburg area. Have a wonderful summer! Thank you again.
New Britain, PA
Reviewed 30 June 2013

It was the perfect place for the grandchildren to be entertained and a clean, quite place at a resonable price for my wife and I. We would stay at this facility again in the future. If you want value and quality, this is the Inn for you.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I am so delighted that you have enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomsburg
The Inn at Turkey Hill
Red Roof Inn Danville
Red Roof Inn Danville
#4 of 6 in Danville
BEST WESTERN Danville Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Bloomsburg? Share your experiences!