All reviews cookies front desk complimentary breakfast great hotel staying at this hotel gas station bloomsburg university pool and hot tub breakfast staff room was clean the entire staff stay there again the breakfast area after a long day knoebels amusement park waffles off the highway
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We had a very pleasant stay at this location, the staff was extremely accommodating and everyone was so friendly. A very beautiful and quiet location and we were able to enjoy the pool. The breakfast had a good assortment of items and was convenient to Knoebels as well. I highly recommend and will stay there during our next visit!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stayed at this property for 2 nights while attending our Family Reunion. Other family members were staying there and had stayed there previously so we went ahead and booked our rooms as well. We average between 50-75 nights a year in Hotels, most of which are 4 Star or better all around the world. My wife is in the Hospitality industry so we consider ourselves pretty travel savvy. I would say the Hampton Inn in Bloomsburg far exceeded our expectations. Wonderful staff, clean and comfortable rooms and the property itself was immaculate. There is a great restaurant and bar within walking distance and we highly recommend it (The Inn at Turkey Hill). Enjoy your stay!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

From check in to check out, the staff at the Hampton Inn, in Bloomsburg PA, made me feel like a valued guest. The room was ready, all the amenities were 100% functional. The complimentary coffee and breakfast were delicious. It was a great experience overall.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I thought the hotel was brand new. I walked into my room and it was spotless, shiny, and smelled so clean and fresh. I asked the desk clerk if the hotel was new, and she said it was 10 years old but recently renovated. The lobby, the grounds, the hallways all looked brand new. The breakfast was nice the next morning. Then I watched an employee help a family who's car had died. He helped push the car out of the parking space and then used his own truck to jump the car and send them on their way. I liked the location and the price as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank quicksilver99
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed here after a day at knoebels. The property was clean and in good repair. The breakfast was standard for such hotels. The staff was very friendly. Overall the stay was better than I was expecting. The front desk clerk gave us a very good dinner recommendation for the brew pub across the street.

1  Thank Kaycee767