Hampton Inn Bloomsburg
Econo Lodge(Bloomsburg)
Comfort Inn(Mifflinville)
Pine Barn Inn(Danville)
View Hotel
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastbloomsburg universitygas stationpool and hot tubgreat roomroom was cleanbreakfast staffstay there againthe breakfast areaknoebels amusement parkafter a long daywafflesoff the highwayturkey chili
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We had a great experience at the Hampton Inn in Bloomsburg. Our family was staying in town due to a death in the family. The front office manager, Barbara Long, was accommodating and helpful to our family. She reserved a block of rooms for multiple family members that were coming into town. After traveling for multiple hours, she let us check in early and she even upgraded our room for no additional charge due to that being the only room available at the time. The rooms were very clean and the facilities were well maintained. The bed was SUPER comfortable. All staff members were very friendly. The hotel is in an excellent location and the included breakfast was wonderful! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, and I look forward to a returned stay. Thank you again, Barbara, for a most comfortable and wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hadn't studied any reviews, but this hotel was close to a Denny's so stopped. A lovely welcome by the staff, a price which seemed a bit high but subsequently after the wonderful breakfast was most reasonable. Our room was fine and comfortable, the toiletries were great, the towels equally so, and as mentioned, the breakfast was extensive, with 3 juices, 3 kinds of coffee, and really hot hot food. Only drawback we found was that they had not removed snow between the handicap parking space and the very clean and dry sidewalk into the lobby, rather defeating the point of having a handicap spot. We'll stay again at Hampton Inn on our travels.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I wasn't able to book online prior to my arrival because the Hilton Servers were offline. The management team comped my stay though and more than made up for my issues. I was there because I was unable to fly back to Chicago from Newark due to storm in Chicago, so I decided to drive. I ended up being stranded in South Bend, IN and stayed 2 nights there before driving back to Chicago Tuesday morning. At each location the staff was great and I will continue to stay at Hampton's for both business and personal travel! I was treated extremely well by the staff at both locations! Well done.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 January 2014

If you need to be in Bloomsburg PA, this is a great location, affordable, clean rooms, nice staff, and a good breakfast included. Pool, work out room....great location to 80/81! We were able to use the party room...it was great for our family reunion. At nite it was quiet and we could spread out into the breakfast area to watch the game.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very convenient to the interstate. This was the end of a long leg on the way to New Jersey. The location left an easy 2 1/2 hour drive to Hoboken. The hotel is fully equipped and well maintained. The staff was friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple