“Hampton Inn Bloomsburg”

Hampton Inn Bloomsburg
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Bloomsburg
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel is great. From reservations to the room itself, my younger son and I were very happy with our stay. The room was very clean. Shelly, who I called to ask questions before booking our room, was very knowledgable about the area and the hotel. She was also the person who checked us in and was such a pleasure to talk to after our long trip. Shelly provided us with ideas on local attractions to check out. If in the area again, I would stay at this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The rooms were spotless and recently updated. The staff goes above and beyond to be accommodating. The complimentary breakfast is an added bonus. I am certainly going to return to the Hampton Inn Bloomsburg on my next trip! It's well worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Edward F
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Check in staff that I had Barbra ,Cindy Melanie and Tara are awesome! The breakfast staff that I encountered ones name was Heidi the other lady I'm not sure but they were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. House keeping does an awesome job. Rooms are super clean. I love the 24 hour coffee and tea bar as well as the cookies that are put out in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Accommodating hotel staff. Rooms and breakfast area were very clean. Breakfast selection was excellent and very good. Close to Bloomsburg University and other area attractions. Parking easily accessible. Next to Route 80.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Have stayed here several times visiting Granddaughter at Bloomsburg. The front desk staff are always so friendly and helpful, very welcoming. The rooms are spacious, airy, clean. I have always been upgraded as a Hilton Diamond member. The location is convenient to the University, downtown, area restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay with only one glitch. Very attentive & friendly staff, which began with Melanie, who checked us in & helped PTA with a bed dilemma. Mike found us 2 more comfy pillows, and was so quick to deliver, he passed my son in the other elevator! Chrissy was incredibly sweet, offering us cold water when she saw us in the hot tub/pool for an AM dip before breakfast. And Heidi, the hostess Sunday, asked everyone seated for breakfast if she could do/get anything for them.
Only glitch was that the room was not cleaned when we returned Sat evening (it was noted that the "do not disturb" sign was on our door, which I dispute). I spoke with the GM, who apologized and resolved the matter quickly and to my satisfaction.
Absolutely will stay again when visiting Knoebels. Almost like home (but no fighting)!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great hotel for the price. Very accommodating in that we were able to check into the hotel room prior to check in (note: you must call the morning of to request early check in). The room was very clean, spacious. Comfortable bed. Complimentary breakfast the next morning had a wide variety of items.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomsburg
Holiday Inn Express Bloomsburg
10 mi away
Pine Barn Inn
Pine Barn Inn
#2 of 6 in Danville

Been to Hampton Inn Bloomsburg? Share your experiences!