“Great little motel in great location”

Budget Host Patriot Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Bloomsburg
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I was enroute from PA to NY and a bit tired...did a quick Google search and it came up with this place. The price is right, the rooms are very clean and well kept, and the staff it extremely friendly. I would absolutely stay here again. Right off Interstate 80, it couldn't be easier for a road warrior to rest for the night.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Aaron M

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Overall good experience. Very clean and quiet rooms with a refrigerator which we appreciated. The price is right for the area, no breakfast at all. There is coffee at the lobby but no donuts or anything else. There is a restaurant connected to the motel by a walkway where we went for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Darvin D
Reviewed 20 February 2012

No breakfast, no in room coffee, hard beds. Refrigerator in room and coffee available in hallway. Room is clean enough. The bathtub is clogged. Room stocked with two thin bath towels, two wash clothes and two hand towels. They do provide soap and toilet tissue. Its not a bad stay. Just don't expect anything special.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank rvnut
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We had the opportunity to stay at this hotel a second time, and I am able to give it a positive rating once again. As in our first stay, the hotel is one of the cleanest I have ever visited. The sheets are crisp and clean, the bathroom spotless. If I had to pick one area that was a bit disappointing, the bedspreads seemed a bit too worn for continued use. This was not a big deal to us, as we usually fold the bedspreads back completely, using only the sheet and blanket. Overall, this was another positive review.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Not a negative experience, but for $60 I got what I paid for. The beds in my room, Room 121 I think, were worn out, and needed new mattresses. But the rest of the room was fine, clean, nothing fancy, spacious enough, new TV, plenty of free parking in front. No complaints except for the old mattresses, which didn't prevent me from getting a good night's sleep. Just sitting on them they seem to collapse too much. If you have to stay in the area, this is worth your money.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the entrance, as some of them area long walks. All rooms are reached from th...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank vlichadan
Reviewed 14 September 2011

My elderly mom and I stayed here for a few days back in June. We had stayed here 15 years ago, and I'm glad I remembered it! Room was clean, staff was friendly and accommodating. Our stay would have been perfect if they had handicapped rooms. I knew they didn't when I was searching for a place to stay, but Mom wanted to stay there anyway. Mom managed, and I was happy for a clean, safe, and friendly place. Loved the Morris Family Restaurant next door. I'd go back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2011

My sons go to Bloomsburg College which is very close to this inn. My husband, younger son and I found ourselves too tired to take the 2 1/2 hr drive home at midnight so we decided to stay the night in Bloomsburg. Unfortunately we could not find a hotel with any vancant rooms! When we stopped in the Hampton Inn and they were booked solid the girl there was kind enough to do a search and find us an available place to stay. She even called ahead for us and we reserved the room. The guy behind the desk was not the friendliest host but it was very late and I was just happy to have a room. It was much cheaper than I expected and the room was very clean. We were very happy with our stay and will no doubt stay there again on one of our travels to visit our sons! I would also like to give a thumbs up to the lady at the Hampton Inn, she was very helpful with calling around and gave us perfect directions!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Pattya319
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomsburg
Hampton Inn Bloomsburg
#3 of 6 in Danville
Pine Barn Inn
Pine Barn Inn
#2 of 6 in Danville

Been to Budget Host Patriot Inn? Share your experiences!