“Great place to stay”

College Hill Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bloomsburg
College Hill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Bloomsburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We visit Bloomsburg occasionally to visit our children. College Hill is convenient (walkable to their house), clean, and comfortable, and the breakfasts were great--and we could choose the time to eat! Nancy and Ray were lots of fun and helpful.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2013

College Hill B&B is a beautiful, immaculately kept B&B. The attention to detail is amazing - from the historic renovations to the beautiful breakfast to the guest's comfort. The wallpaper and stained glass window were so amazing, we took photos. Nancy checked with us what time and what we wanted for breakfast; it was delicious. She was a most gracious host. We highly recommend.

Room Tip: The descriptions of the rooms on the website are very accurate.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Convenient location in downtown Bloomington, within walking distance of all of the town's attractions. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and were a pleasure to stay in. The breakfast service here is also very good; you will not leave hungry!

Overall, the service was GREAT; the owners were also very accommodating and friendly and will help you with whatever you need! I have stayed in B&B's prior to this, but have not experienced service like this. I will definitely be staying here again. Thank you, Ray and Nancy!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This B & B is the best one that I have ever been too- truly! Ray and Nancy, the owners are wonderful. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable and Ray's breakfast is incredible! I always enjoy staying there!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Staying at College Hill B&B is a wonderful experience! Visited BU with my daughter. So convenient to the University and town. The Inn is impeccable...Nancy and Ray take great pride in their establishment...and it shows with great attention to every detail...they make sure you feel right at home and we certainly did! Having been to other Inns in different states, College Hill by far has been the Best! We will be returning for sure. Can't forget to mention Ray's yummy breakfast!
Thanks Nancy and Ray!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I was in Bloomsburg for a job interview for a faculty position at the university. At first, I was hesitant to be booked in a B&B since I had never stayed in one before. But, I must say that I absolutely loved my stay! It was very clean, the owners were very friendly and accomodating and the food was great! Would definitely stay there again, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2012

There are no words that can adequately describe how wonderful our stay was at this B&B. It was just like staying with family.

The owners, Nancy and Ray made us feel at home; and we felt like we have known them for years. They are professional, friendly and very knowledgeable about the city of Bloomsburg. They will go beyond the call of duty to make sure you have everything you need and willing to help in anyway they can.

We stayed in a suite located in the East Wing. It was comfortable, clean, cozy and very spacious. The electrical stove with a fireplace affect added the final touch for us to make us completely satisfied and we felt totally at home. The landscape was gorgeous and the parking was very convenient, right on the premises. The upstairs kitchen was well stocked with tasty snacks and available to us at no cost.

I cannot end this review without mentioning our meals. I thought my Mother was in the kitchen but it was really Raymond! He is an amazing chef! Each morning was something surprisely different and delicous. We couldn't wait to wake up to taste the meals. Trust me, the food tasted as good as it smelled.

Overall, our experience left us with a lasting impression.....the Wizard of Oz was wrong, there is a place like home...........College Hill B&B.

Thank you Nancy and Ray for opening up your home and your hearts to us.. God Bless you always.

Charlotte & Bernard

Room Tip: All the rooms are cozy so it is hard to say which one is best!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business