My wife was in town for business and i tagged along as i had never been to this part of the co untry before. i am currently in a room facing the courtyard. The staff is friendly, helpful, and represents their area and Pennsylvania very well. i have partaken of the on-site fine dining, free breakfast, and brewhouse options. First, breakfast..if you are here for a day, you may think your options are limited. there is everything from cold breakfast, pastries, hot entrees, meats. You'll not get the full effect unless you stay for multiple days, i have been here for nigh upon a week and have not had the same breakfast twice. Every day something new freshest ingredients, , imagination and style. Outstanding. Second, Brew pub.had a burger, wife had a flatiron steak. We both sampled the brews. Service was excellent and food was very good, going back tonight. Outstanding. Last, fine dining..My wife and I both had filet mignon with asparagus and potatoes. Cooked to perfection and very fresh. During our meal, we were treated to roasted and chilled butternut squash and a palate cleansing lemon sorbet before our main course. Our desserts were obviously freshly made and very high quality. I forget our servers name, either Alexis or Allison, for that I am sorry. I have never had better service in my life. She was a mind reader. My wife and I were enjoying a cab and conversing during our meal, as if on cue, any time there was a lull in conversation, there she was...always perfect timing. Outstanding. For perspective, I own timeshares in Cancun and Palm springs. I have eaten yakisoba in Japan and Paella in Spain. Mamas fish house in Maui to soft shelled crab at Lorenzanas in Cancun. I am cancelling my fall vacation to Palm Springs to come back here for the state fair. I often walk about a property that is new to me with a 'Sublime' t-shirt on to see how presumptious\rude folks will take the liberty to be with me< no problem here. They were so courteous and nice, one would think I just ascended the iron throne. Special thanks to my maid Ashley, always giving suggestions on local knowledge...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 80 in Blomsburg Pennsylvania, The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill offers the weary traveler a special lodging experience that includes two dining options on the premise as well a pour from our on-site micro brewery More than a B&B, our country inn gives all travelers, for business and pleasure alike, the opportunity to indulge in our tastefully appointed guestrooms, critically acclaimed restaurant with award winning wine list and always bustling brewpub. Our fine dining restaurant provides deluxe continental breakfasts, for Inn guests daily, The Farmhouse (5:30) and Brew Pub (4:00) are open nightly to the public for dinner. Our Executive Chef, creates inspired dishes with only the freshest cuts, seafood & produce. The brewpub offers a casual alternative to the fine dining restaurant; Head Chef, Steve Bigger serves up unique pub fare with utilizing local grassfed beef and produce. Thirteen Beers on tap created on premise offer every beer drinker and option. All 23 guestrooms provide privacy in a tranquil setting, yet offer all the amenities and more one would expect from a large hotel. Located in the heart of Columbia County, the Inn is embraced by the rolling farmlands and hills of Northeastern Pennsylvania. The main house, the original 1839 brick farmhouse, reminiscent of an Old World European bed and breakfast, houses two newly renovated guest rooms. Sixteen additional guestrooms, some pet friendly, surround the courtyard complete with gazebo, duck pond and two resident ducks. Five "Stable Rooms" on the far end of the property are the newest addition with comfortable king-sized beds, gas fireplaces, and two-person whirlpools perfect for wedding nights, weekend getaways, or the discerning business traveler. Our goal is to ensure your stay at our Pennsylvania inn is always a great experience and that you make The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. At Turkey Hill a go-to destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Turkey Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Turkey Hill Hotel Bloomsburg
- Hotel At Turkey Hill
- At Turkey Hill Bloomsburg