Can't say enough good things about the Inn at Turkey Hill. We stayed in one of the Stable Rooms. It was very big, nicely decorated. Something about this place made me relax instantly.
The food was wonderful. We had dinner both friday and saturday night. We checked in late on friday but they still allowed us to eat dinner, despite it being close to closing time. GREAT wine list!
The staff were friendly and helpful. We will be going back again next year...or maybe sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 80 in Blomsburg Pennsylvania, The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill offers the weary traveler a special lodging experience that includes two dining options on the premise as well a pour from our on-site micro brewery More than a B&B, our country inn gives all travelers, for business and pleasure alike, the opportunity to indulge in our tastefully appointed guestrooms, critically acclaimed restaurant with award winning wine list and always bustling brewpub. Our fine dining restaurant provides deluxe continental breakfasts, for Inn guests daily, The Farmhouse (5:30) and Brew Pub (4:00) are open nightly to the public for dinner. Our Executive Chef, creates inspired dishes with only the freshest cuts, seafood & produce. The brewpub offers a casual alternative to the fine dining restaurant; Head Chef, Steve Bigger serves up unique pub fare with utilizing local grassfed beef and produce. Thirteen Beers on tap created on premise offer every beer drinker and option. All 23 guestrooms provide privacy in a tranquil setting, yet offer all the amenities and more one would expect from a large hotel. Located in the heart of Columbia County, the Inn is embraced by the rolling farmlands and hills of Northeastern Pennsylvania. The main house, the original 1839 brick farmhouse, reminiscent of an Old World European bed and breakfast, houses two newly renovated guest rooms. Sixteen additional guestrooms, some pet friendly, surround the courtyard complete with gazebo, duck pond and two resident ducks. Five "Stable Rooms" on the far end of the property are the newest addition with comfortable king-sized beds, gas fireplaces, and two-person whirlpools perfect for wedding nights, weekend getaways, or the discerning business traveler. Our goal is to ensure your stay at our Pennsylvania inn is always a great experience and that you make The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. At Turkey Hill a go-to destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Turkey Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Turkey Hill Hotel Bloomsburg
- Hotel At Turkey Hill
- At Turkey Hill Bloomsburg