“Really Good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This place has some really good food with a great menu to choose from. I love all the veggie options. Portions are perfect. Sometimes the food can take some time to prepare, but that is because they are actually making it to order, not heating it up in a microwave. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Food is good, but I am giving a 3-star because the service is lousy, and the proprietor is very unfriendly even on the phone. I doubt I will go there again!

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I have eaten Thai food in many places in the U.S. I feel that this is hands down the best. Right in my backyard. It is the gold standard for which all are compared. The service is at times terrible and it takes a long time to get your food when you eat in the restaurant. I have already had some unprovoked rude encounters over the 11 years I have been coming here but I keep coming back for the delicious food. We have not actually eaten in the restaurant for at least 5 years. I recommend take out. If you do decide to eat in the restaurant make sure to have reservations even if you show up and there is nobody there- you still need reservations. I have never had a bad dish here but love the soup and Panang Curry. The spring rolls are also very good.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

We had reservations for 4 on a Sunday evening at 6 pm. There were 3 other tables with customers , most of the tables were empty so it was not a busy night for them. This was our my first visit there , however the other couple we were with had been there 3 times in the past and recommended the food there. We ordered 2 appetizers and 4 dinners . One of the appetizers arrived at our table at 6:30 , the other appetizer arrived at the table at 7 . If we had not asked what happened to the other appetizer at about 6:55 we probably would still be waiting for it. Then at 7:15 the first meal was brought out. When this dish was brought out it was far too spicy to eat. When we placed the order we asked the waiter to ask the chef to make it as least spicy as possible , instead they made it spicier then anything ever eaten. We still would have dealt with this being we had 3 other dishes coming and the portions are large , however instead of the waiter saying anything pleasant like , I'm sorry, or can I get you anything else, he said "well I guess you shouldn't have ordered that" . This was the rudest service we have ever had anywhere. I cannot rate the quality of the food as we walked out on the waiters comment and his attitude . This is also the only restaurant I have ever been at that brings out one dish and then 30 minutes later another dish. So if you want to be polite and wait for the others at your table to get their food before you start eating your food will be cold. How can anyone that runs a restaurant not understand this???????????

Reviewed 30 January 2013

We love this restaurant! It's BYOB so that always make the dinner more reasonable. We tried something different this time: Duck Curry....delicious! Suggestions: #11 soup - Tom Kah Kai / Panang Curry / Pad Thai with Chicken and side of peanut sauce / Spring Rolls