“Where everyone knows your name...”
Review of Whitpain Tavern

Whitpain Tavern
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It's nice to have a place that you can take your family to for breakfast, lunch and dinner and if you would like a date night without the kids, it is good for that as well.
Offers great entertainment and a short distance for the locals to travel to.
My husband and I have been going to the Whitpain since it opened and Pat Tronoski has done a great job running the place with great food, great prices and great company.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Food service was extremely slow. Server indicated they were short handed in the kitchen. Manager was apologetic as well. Food was nothing special.

1  Thank G G
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The bar crowd likes this place, but it's adorned with pool tables and not warm and inviting like in the past. Still very popular, so you may like it!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Me:do you have a porter? bartender: yes. Oops no we changed it. I will take a budwiser. Bartneder we have a wing special .50 each. Me: i will take 12 medium bartender: ok thats hot. Me: no medium Bartender: well thats hot its our meduim. Me: ok that and a house salad of greens and fresh veggies.
Me: can I have another budwieser? Bartender: its out because they are chnaging the keg formsomething else.
Me: ok a bud light. Salad arrives it is 6 croutons 4 pieces of cucumber, and two cherry tomatoes the greens were romaine tops. Leafy bland normally discarded trim.
The HOT wings arrive drowned in sauce, not a great sauce just a hot sauce. I blot them with a napkin and eat three.
Bartender: is every thing ok? ( I had a full plate of romaine tops and a fullmorder of wings sitting infront of me for 10 minutes) Me " see above" .
The manager came over and comped the food. She said. Regarding house salad of greens " i have had the discussion with the kitchen manager before to no change.
Well here is you wake up call do not charge guests for trimmings, that most restaurants throw away. Also if some on asks for medium wings do jot gibe them hot, give them the mild I don't know what u order for temperatures i jus tknow i wantedna lite kick to my wings.
Finally thank you for not charging me for food not eaten thats why you got two stars not one. Thank your manager.

2  Thank Legacytrch
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We have been here twice now and I have to say, both times, we really enjoyed it. The food is very good and they give you a lot of it. I mean, a whole lot of it. The food comes out hot and good. Both times we were here, our waitresses were very friendly and provided very good service. The prices are reasonable also. They have an excellent selection of beers. If you have to make a choice between going to "From The Boot" across the street or going here, go here. You wont be disappointed.