Stayed here recently for a wedding. A few comments:
1. We had a group rate which wasn't bad, but I found a cheaper rate with an Orbitz coupon which saved me about $70. After I asked the hotel directly about matching that price, they said they couldn't but if I could get that price on line I should. A short time later that on line price was unavailable.
2. The phone system there is antiquated. Once you set a wake up call, you need to manually cancel it, as it doesn't automatically erase when a guest leaves. I learned this the hard way when I was awakened at 5:30 AM, apparently by the previous guest's wake up settings. I overheard other guests complaining, too, and they told me what to do. Hotel did not explain to me that I had to manually cancel the settings.
3. My bed was never made up by housekeeping. All they did was leave a few new towels.
4. Location is nice if you want to stay out in the country and away from downtown Philly.
5. Was disappointed that there wasn't an outdoor pool.
6. Nice daily breakfast buffet which they extended due to our large group.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Normandy Farm Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Normandy Farm Hotel Blue Bell
- Normandy Farm Hotel And Conference Center