“one of the best”

Best Western Plus Bradford Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The Best Western Plus in Bradford is one of the best I have ever stayed at. The property is very well maintained , the rooms are immacluate , the staff are very professional , the free hot breakfast in like eating at a restaurant I would recomment this Best Western to anyone looking for a place to stay in the very beautiful north central Pennsylvania area. P.S. I will be back

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Bradford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our property. We appreciate the time you took to rate us. Have a great day and we look forward to your next stay with us!!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is an older hotel that needs to renovate. Renovation does not mean simple upgrades to paint and furniture. My first night left a bad impression. The girl at the front desk wasn't helpful at all with any questions I had asked. When I had checked into my room, it was clean with updated bedding and appliances, but the double room I was in was not a conducive environment for working in as the table was larger with two side chairs that sat way too low to work from and all but one outlet was full which was located on the opposite side of the room. I had asked the front desk if I could have an extension cord, which maintenance came to the desk and assured me he would bring one to my room. This never happened. I was there on a working trip and had computer work to be done, so not having a decent space to work was very disappointing. Each day had a different desk clerk that did not have any answers for me when asking about dining ect.

I had asked about different pillows and was told that all pillows are the same as they are mandated by Best Western. These very big thick pillows that were too thick to sleep on. Augh! I sould have brought my own from home.

I decided to eat at the in house restaurant on 4/30, the menu is limited the waitress waited on a gentleman that arrived about 5-10min after I did, brought me a salad and after I had finished my salad informed me that the fish I had ordered was the last piece and had fallen on the floor so I had to pick something else. There was nothing else on the menu that I was interested in (I am not a burger person and don't eat fried food) the waitress told me she would have to charge me for my salad, granted it certainly is not the price, but I told her I never would have eaten the salad if I knew I wasn't going to get my meal. She then told me that she wouldn't charge me so I left. You are given a slip for a drink in the bar, so my last night I decided to have my drink on the house, but I was still charged $3 for it. The positive part is that the bartender was very nice, pleasant and attentive to all that were in the bar.

That same last night, there was actually a helpful gentleman at the desk that assisted me in locating a restaurant other than the few right in town as I had tried all but one. Only a 15 min ride to The Willows proved to be well worth the drive.

The breakfast area was always clean, the staff in that area were polite and helpful. The eggs were good, and I was happy to see apples, oranges and bananas. The additional choices could be improved. The second hot item was nothing for me...brown and serve sausages, eggo waffles, french toast sticks and even though I don't eat bacon, that seemed to be a hit the day it was out.

The best part of my stay was the fitness area which I utilized daily and I liked knowing that I had the option to go to the YMCA for free if I chose to.

Overall, If my company hadn't booked and paid for the hotel, I would have left after the first night and went to the Holiday Inn just up the street. But I had to remain for the full 4 nights. The only reason why I agreed not to stay at the Holiday Inn when my company book my hotel was because their Fitness center is very small lacks equipment and does not offer the YMCA pass.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Bradford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If you do decide to return, please make sure to try one of our King Rooms as they are more conducive to a work environment with a desk, desk chair, lamp and additional outlets.

Our lounge menu does have additional items other than fried foods and burgers available. We offer Steaks, Chicken Parmesan, Spaghetti, Salads(Tossed, Steak, Chicken), Steaks, Sandwiches(Steak, Fish, Marinated Chicken Breast) as well as additional menu options.

Our FREE breakfast offering consistently gets rave reviews from our guests as to both the quality and variety of the options available and hope you give it another look during your next stay.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

We were very satisfied with out stay at the Best Western Plus in Bradford. It was easy to find off Rt. 219. The online reservation put us in a smoking room & the hotel staff had no problem switching us to a non-smoking room. The room was comfortable & clean. We were given 2 coupons for free drinks in the lounge ($3 value) when checking in. The free hot breakfast was one of the best I've had recently: scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, choice of cold cereal, pastries & bagels, juices, milk & coffee, white & wheat bread with a toaster, good variety of fresh fruit & yogurt. My only slight complaint was when we tried to find the gym, the map on the door shows it in the wrong location & we didn't find it until the next morning. We were here to visit Pitt-Bradford college but also went through the Zippo/Case Museum which was very interesting. Would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have doors to the hallway & on the other side to the pool area. You ca...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Bradford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

Thank you for the thoughtful review of our property. I will address the issue of the wrong directions to the fitness room from your room. We had moved the fitness room and into a brand new area and installed new equipment but must have missed changing the directional instructions in your room. Thank you for pointing it out to us. Have a great day!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Recently stayed at the Best Western in Bradford PA while in town on business. Very pleasant stay and very close to downtown. Easy access right off of Rt 219. Room was very clean and the king size bed was very comfortable. Older hotel so the bathroom was small but clean. Check in staff was very friendly and efficient. Food in the lounge was very good it was nice not to have to leave for dinner especially with the snow. Free breakfast was ok they had a variety-food was warm at best. I would recommend this hotel while staying in the Bradford Pa area. LOVED THE Zippo Museum!

Room Tip: Stayed on the second floor-very quiet,
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Bradford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are a valuable learning tool as we strive to provide a quality customer experience. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Everything was fine - this is an older hotel that is being continually updated. The beds are amazingly comfortable. The staff are always eager to be of assistance. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Bradford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. We use all comments, concerns, and suggestions to evaluate and improve the quality of the guest experience at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our property. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Reviewed 28 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Consistent....consistent.... As I said likely earlier...not the newest hotel in the Bradford area, but we are in town often and always find this place a very comfortable spot to be. Convenient location in Bradford -- walkable to Beefeaters or Kelly's to eat (or McDonald's!). A large grocery store next door for convenience. Nice fridge (decent size) in every room....and a microwave. Pretty quiet (especially internal rooms) for a somewhat busy area. The mattresses seem newer and very comfortable sleeping.

Any problems are fixed right away....great place if you are staying with your pet too. They tend to keep pet visitors to the downstairs rooms for easy outside access to good dog walking spots. When it comes to hotels -- consistently comfortable is very nice! Thanks, BW!

Room Tip: Pet travelers -- take downstairs with outside access from room...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Bradford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review. We place a high value on the thoughts and comments of our repeat guests as they have the opportunity to see their suggestions being implemented. We look forward to providing you with a quality stay during your next visit to Bradford.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradford
Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Bradford
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 6 in Bradford
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
Best Western Plus University Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Olean

Been to Best Western Plus Bradford Inn? Share your experiences!