“Perfect Prime Rib”

The Beefeaters Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Occupying one of Bradford's most beautiful architectural landmarks, The Beefeaters Restaurant strives always to deliver an exceptional dining experience befitting the legacy and grandeur of the Carnegie Library. We welcome all to savor a fine meal and drinks in a cozy atmosphere preserving the landmark's literary past.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Thick, juicy, tender, flavorful, beautifully trimmed and cooked medium rare! That's how our prime rib was presented last night at The Beefeater's Restaurant in downtown Bradford, PA. I am fussy about the beef, pork, lamb and even the fish I eat. I hate tough steaks almost as much as I detest connective tissue and flabby fat in any kind of meat. That's why I would rate the Beefeater's prime rib 6 stars if I could. The shrimp cocktail was great also!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

we have been here for our 2nd time and just as good as 1st time . got the 14oz prime rib which I think was more than that and it was cooked to perfection,staff very very good.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Beef dishes were excellent as were the prices. Had the sliced beef with gravy....tasted home made. NOTE: try the escago (sp) MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We came here because of the high ratings here on Trip Advisor and the recommendation in the area. The restaurant is an old library and was a little difficult to find, but once we did it was very charming inside. The menu offered mostly beef of course, a couple chicken dishes, pasta and appetizers that ranged from escargot to cheese sticks. I was surprised that for a nicer placed beef restaurant that served beef, that they served instant potatoes and canned gravy. Neither was made from scratch. When I asked, it was confirmed by the server also. There was also no vegetable served with the meal either, which surprised me. I did enjoy my blue fruity drink, it was delicious and the tin roof pie was good with the corn flake crust. The food wasn't bad, but I was expecting better from such a charming place serving beef.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant was suggested to us by folks at the airport. I was quite excited to dine in what was once library. From what I could tell, they tried to an extent to keep that feel.... and the high ceilings and big windows were neat. The staff was polite.... attentive... and did a fine job for a Saturday night. Myself and the guest I was with really enjoyed our dinner and overall experience. The menu did have variety, but it appears beef/steak is there specialty. The best I can describe the bar area is classy... and a place I would enjoy to spend some with friends in a relaxed social atmosphere. The prices were reasonable and as expected for a steak restaurant. I would stop here again.