“Great food and atmosphere!!”
Review of Kelly's - CLOSED

Kelly's
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone # is 815-362-2933 per merchantile.com
Description: Phone # is 815-362-2933 per merchantile.com
Smethport, Pennsylvania
“Great food and atmosphere!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I seen that Kelly's is ranked 9th out of 14 for restaurants in Bradford, the place is in the top 2 if you ask me! I eat there almost every week and the food is great, I don't believe in giving good marks unless someone/someplace deserves it and Kelly's is one of the best in McKean County. Fresh food, great crab legs, and the service is very timely and friendly.

“Christmas in July”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Well.. ate here for lunch today. Christmas lights and decorations still up. Food was just OK. The girls ordered a salad with pears. Unfortunately the pears were forgotten. They brought them out late after they asked for them and they were canned. Oh yummy. This is a local hangout only. Buyer beware. Next!

North Salem, New York, United States
“Good service but....”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This seems to be a locals place, which is fine, but the food tastes like its all frozen and low quality frozen at that. Nothing fresh, nor awfully good. The service was friendly, but that's about all the positives I can say - although, there weren't many options around, so location is a plus I suppose. Seriously disappointed.

Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very good food if you like burgers and things like that, a coworker also tried their steak and said it was pretty good as well. The manager of the bar area was awesome, they have route 66 fries which are excellent but a gigantic portion and she let us come up with the route 33 fries lol...I would recommend this bar/restaurant highly

Visited July 2013
Portsmouth
“Simply awful”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I rarely write reviews for anything unless I have had either a wonderful experience, or a terrible experience. Unfortunately for Kelly's (and myself), my experience at this restaurant was horrible. Absolutely the worst dining experience I have ever had. Food: The chicken Parmesan was burnt and tasteless, the potato salad tasted like gasoline (seriously), and the stuffed mushroom tasted more like the can it was dumped out of. Service: The owner was rude, hostile and lacked concern at the condition of the potato salad. Instead of checking it herself, she suggested that maybe I just didn't like real mayonnaise. Although no one at my table ate their food, we were charged full price for everything and treated like dirt. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to my worst enemy.

• Visited July 2012