“Awesome fired chicken”

Cuisines: American
Buffalo, New York
“Awesome fired chicken”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Found this placed was once an old Red Barn, a chain that closed years ago, and that this place was supposedly serving similar fried chicken, which I remembered being great. I figured I'd check it out with my family when we took a trip down to Salamanca NY which is about 10 minutes north of Bradford. Was not disappointed. The chicken was fantastic. My son ordered a burger which he said was good. Fries were awesome as they had done them fresh for a slight post lunch rush (we were there around 2 in the afternoon) and a couple of other people came in. Ordered a soup from the salad bar which hit the spot. Place is pretty clean, decor is a bit dated. Prices reasonable. The fried chicken though is worth the visit. It is like fresh fast food, as opposed to the stuff sitting under a heat lamp, quality is a stop above.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank emb12345

“GREAT fried chicken”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Order the fried chicken, you won't be sorry. This is the best item on the menu. I usually do take out and bring it home, the restaurant itself is pretty dated and tired looking. The side items could be much better than they are currently being served.

Visited October 2012