“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Breezewood
Everett, Pennsylvania
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I'm from the area and attended a wedding reception just up the road at the Breezewood Firehall. I didn't have the desire to travel back home that night and chose this hotel to stay at because I believed it would be the best in Breezewood. I was not wrong. Check in was quick and the room was clean. I had a handful of people in the room as well and we happened to make a pretty good amount of noise that night. I felt bad in the morning, but thankfully I don't think we had any neighbors! Otherwise, everything was great and I would stay here again if necessary.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
ringlers, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Brandi P,

Let me start by thanking you for letting us as well as others know of your experience. I am very pleased to hear that you were pleased with the staff and cleanliness of our hotel. We stryve to to give every guest a positive experience. I do apologize that you must not have had a positive experience at the restaurant you ate at. I will pass your comment on to the manager there to let them know that you were dissappointed. If you pass this way again, we do hope you will stay with us again.

Have a Great Summer!

Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Milan, Ohio
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This HI Express is a good stopping spot as it is close to many major highways. The units are clean and well taken care of. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a problem with out bathroom on the day we were going to check out and they still sent someone to fix the problem before we left. Great service. The hotel is close to several restaurants and gas stations. Good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ringlers, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Paul B,

Thank you for staying with us. We also want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize that you had an issue with your bathroom but we are pleased that our staff fixed the issue promptly. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Have a Wonderful Day!
Steve Ringler
Onondaga, Michigan
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stopped in while traveling and did not have a reservation. The room was clean, comfortable pillows, decent breakfast, but surprised they recommended/advertised a restaurant we found horrible at both food and service. Otherwise, a pleasant stay..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
ringlers, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Nancy G,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We also want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted that your stay was a positive experience. We would like to apologize for the poor experience you had at the restaurant. We will forward this onto to staff and management of the restaurant to assist them in improving both quality and service. Thank you again for your comments. We great appreciate your business and your feedback.

Have a Wonderful Day,
Steve Ringler
Penfield, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The motel was very clean, staff friendly and the breakfast they offered was very good. The gals there made sure we had everything we needed and even offered to go get something if it wasn't on the counter. I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
ringlers, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Forestmama,

Thank you so much for the great reveiw of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Breezewood. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience and especially letting others know that though they may not see something on our breakfast bar it never hurts to ask because we just might have it and if we do, our ladies are always more than happy to get it for you. We hope you will be able to stop in and stay with us again in the near future but until then, we hope you enjoy your summer!

Hospitably,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed Good Friday night. When I called Cassie answered and was most pleasant and took my request very quickly. Both check-in and check-out was also very prompt. The room was spotless and very comfortable. We did not have breakfast as we travel about an hour before we stop to eat. The breakfast room looked very neat and clean and the aroma was very enticing. We have stayed here before and when we visit the Bedford area again we will stay here again. The whole building looked brand new and is well kept. A WONDERFUL stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
ringlers, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear LancasterpaCatman,
Thank you for the wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Express Breezewood. Your kind words are very much appreciated. I know you have to take time out of your busy schedule to write a review and it means so much that we were worth that time. I will be sure to show this to Cassie as well as the rest of the staff so they know how well they are doing their jobs thought most days they would tell you it doesn't feel like a job here, it's a family!

Have a blessed Day and we look forward to serving you again!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My son and I were on our way east and stopped here for a quick night of sleep and then back on the road early AM. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and help find my Rewards # which took some time which was my fault not there's. Very clean and nice hotel. Ate breakfast in the morning. Food was typical for a free meal on the go but was very good. Would highly recommend this for a stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
ringlers, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breezewood, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear GoBears 1964,

Thank you for the kind words you had for your recent stay for the Holiday Inn Express Breezewood. Even though it sounds as though your stay was short and sweet, I'm glad to hear it was enjoyable. We hope you and your son will be making a trip through this way again and can maybe stay a little longer next time.

Have a Blessed Day!
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My husband and I were doing a road trip with our 5 year old grandson. At the end of the day we needed a place to relax, let our grandson play a bit, get a good nights rest so we could be on the road again in the morning. After a bad experience earlier in our trip and then a much better stay at our destination Holiday Inn at Virginia Beach, we decided we would only stay on Holiday Inns going forward. When we spotted this one we decided it was the perfect time to stop. And how glad we were! The desk clerk (sorry but I forgot her name) was wonderful, friendly, helpful and welcoming! Check in and out was very easy. But I can't say enough about the room and how comfy, quiet and clean it was. I didn't even mind that my grandson wanted to play on the floor. The breakfast the next day was exactly what you would expect from a Holiday Inn and my grandson was thrilled that he could "make" his own pancakes! If ever in the area I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I can't imagine a bad room here.