“Best evening at Breezewood”
Review of Wiltshire Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Breezewood
Wiltshire Motel
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Breezewood
Everett, Pennsylvania
“Best evening at Breezewood”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was very pleased with how fast the front desk was to get us in our room. Very polite,kind and felt very at home and the room was very big and the bathroom was a very nice size and the room was super clean and the outside of the hotel was very nice and lots of light and front door parking and very close to all the stores and restaurants are very close to get something to eat and I-70 and the Turnpike is also very close and easy to get on. And also a very quite and nice place to stay if your travel though and very affordable for couples and family's and for your pets and also if you are traveling alone or with friends And also would like to thank the staff at Wiltshire Motel because I forgot my gold necklaces and when I called them they had them in the office for me to come and pick up. I would tell anyone to come there and stay..

Room Tip: Any of the Wiltshires rooms are very nice and very quite and they make you feel at home like family
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank William T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The owners are very nice and sweet the rooms are extremely clean and very roomy very nice location i would definitely. stay again and i would definitely recommend anybody else to stay at the wiltshire motel you will definitely have a pleasant stay

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank sweetheartat2003
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We travel from NC to the Erie, PA area approximately twice a year or more. Our son and his family stayed in June, 2013 at the Wiltshire Motel in Breezewood, PA and recommended the motel to us. We emailed the owner, who promptly returned our email. He was very courteous and gracious. We called him and made our reservations for September, 2013. We really enjoyed our stay. The motel is an older, very well maintained, motel. It is very, very clean! The owner is great and the price is very affordable! We will definitely plan to return to the Wiltshire Motel in the future!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Portsmouth, Virginia
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This place is right off the interstate and is so clean, staff is all family and friendly. I love it. Inside the room is cute and very clean. Retro bathrooms but very clean and fresh. Price beyond affordable.

Room Tip: I slept in room 8 . I am telling you best bang for your buck. It's not fancy but has all you nee...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mistywaters614
tulsa
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Traveling from the east to the west on I-70, this charming little motel, about 12 units caught my tired eyes. Smaller establishments are usually managed or owned by families. Attention to detail often reflects this. It is well lit with door front parking. The manager was very gracious and friendly and welcomed both my dog and I. The motel is just far enough from the interstate to be exceptionally quiet, yet still visible while driving. Breezewood services close by. The room so clean, a very comfortable bed [with really white sheets] and a bathroom sparkling clean with colored fixtures to remind me of an earlier time. I will definitely plan my cross country trips so that evenings bring me to Breeze wood. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank susan c
Youngstown, Ohio
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I had been traveling from Florida to Ohio and made a detour to Virginia, was on the last leg of my journey when I got to Breezewood PA, and just couldn't drive one more mile. Checked out trip advisor and saw this little motel listed as number 3 for Breezewood. After looking at the prices of rooms in Breezewood such as the Quality Inn and the Holiday Inn Express, I decided that I really didn't need to blow over $100.00 for a few hours of much needed sleep. Searched for a phone number via google for the phone number of the Wiltshire and finally found it. They need to have their number put in a more prominent place or maybe I just need my eyes checked again, but I honestly didn't see it on the site. They were reasonably priced for the night. I went there and asked to see a room just to be certain that it would work. I have found that often times the older 50's style motels have a musty damp smell, and I can't stand it to be honest. However, the Wiltshire was clean smelling, the beds were clean, and the sheets were nice and white. It is certainly an older motel, plain and simple, but I would highly recommend it for travelers passing through the Breezewood area. The owner was also friendly and very accommodating. My traveling partner and I forgot something in the room, called the motel, and the owner put it in the mail to us that very day and it arrived the next. We were so appreciative of this as to replace the item would have been expensive. Overall, very nice place, with that old fashioned 50's feel. The night we were there their neon sign wasn't on, I wish it were as it would have made the place look amazing. I love the look of old fashioned motels. Oh, and it is within walking distance to some restaurants which is nice.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The cost is right, shiny clean, quiet, friendly owners, near many food places, right off I-70, all on first floor and parking outside your door. I have now stayed there twice and will again on my trips back and forth to Michigan. So if you don't want to spend a fortune and have a quiet, safe place to stay, this is the place.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breezewood
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
#5 of 10 in Bedford
Hampton Inn Bedford
Hampton Inn Bedford
#4 of 10 in Bedford

Been to Wiltshire Motel? Share your experiences!