“Great place!”

Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Breezewood
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I was worried about staying in Breezewood overnight but this place proved me wrong! It was well kept and very clean!! The family that runs it is super nice and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others passing through the area.

Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 28 April 2014

A very well kept motel in a Town of Motels. a great stopover. The old fashioned motel with outside doors and close parking. Very well kept place with a great staff. A very nice morning breakfast. I will definitely stop off here the next time through the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

How nice to arrive on a rainy cold night to a warm smile, hot coffee, and a clean comfortable room. The desk clerk even came out in the rain to help me adjust the temperature. I had not observed that there was a remote control for the heat/ac.
She was so sweet;. Just made sure we were ok and comfortable.
The breakfast bar was well equiped and ready as promised.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have stayed hear several time because is so good. I had normal stayed up the road at the bigger place. I travel to Breezwood for work and one time the place I use to stay was booked. Wow what a great surprise! Honestly I don't stay at Quality Inns because most are well... substandard . Not this one when in Breezwood I'll always book here..I don't even check another places.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have stayed here at least once a year for the past 15 years, and know I can count on consistency. The beds are comfortable and it's quiet due to the older, more solid construction so I have never heard the guests in the next room. The office and housekeeping staff are always friendly and go out of their way to help me. Parking right outside my room is a huge advantage. The mountain views from this property are great, making it ideal for taking breakfast outside (where the hummingbirds are abundant in the summer) or lounging poolside. Behind all of this is the fact that the SAME FAMILY HAS OWNED THIS PROPERTY FOR 61 YEARS! They have been held up as a recipe for success to other Choice Hotel property owners at their professional meetings. You will be hard pressed to find another property where the owners are nearly always on site, since it's their home too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Rode past this place for years and never stopped because I had my bed with me (truck driver). Passing through on vacation and decided to give it a try. WOW! Great value for a beautiful clean room with a great view. I hesitate to say how great this place was for fear of not being able to get booked there next time I want to go. This family owned place is great. The maintenance appears to be basically flawless. You won't be disappointed unless you're looking for a Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I stayed here for three nights with my family and we were not at the hotel except during the night and in the morning as we were visiting relatives. At best the heater kept the room luke warm so it was always a bit chilly. The two women I encountered at the front desk were pleasant which is the reason I didn't give it one star. My real issue though is that our do not disturb sign was not respected. Do not disturb means just that. It doesn't mean do not disturb unless you feel like coming in our room while we are not there and violating our privacy. Some guy at the desk said we needed to give you more towels. We didn't ask for towels. And we certainly did not ask for you to turn down the heat so when we returned we would all be cold because the heater barely works as it is. Still get angry thinking about it. Please respect the wishes off your guests.

Room Tip: check the heater first.