Quality Inn Breeze Manor
US$59
US$325
US$285
Breezewood Motel(Breezewood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspa turnpikeblack labstay there againthe breakfast areachoice hotelstruck stopcomfortable bedsblast from the pastfamily businessowners and staffgreat pricenice outdoor poolmotor innfamily ownedfree breakfastwaffle makergreat stop
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My wife and I picked the Breezewood Quality Inn earlier this year because it was the logical halfway point on our trip to visit family in NJ, and the reviews were positive. I am so glad we decided to do this because this hotel is situated amongst the beautiful mountains on PA, far enough back from the highway where you feel safe, but close enough for convenience (There is a truck stop nearby that has pretty much anything you could need or want on a road trip). The rooms are spotless, cozy, and beds are extremely comfortable. Flatscreen HD televisions with cable, a writing desk, dinner table, and wonderful water pressure in the bathroom. I haven't had a chance to enjoy the pool yet, but it always looks clean and well-kept. The staff here are amazingly courteous, and you can tell that they sincerely enjoy their job and care about their work. The breakfast is worth waking up early for, and when you're eating snacks and drive-thru on the road, the breakfast can easily be something to look forward to the night before. Stayed here three times and never had a problem with noise, and two out of those three times, we had neighbors on either side. Never a dirty sheet, never a smelly room, never an encounter with riff-raff. Just an amazingly wonderful stay for my family and I each and every time.

Room Tip: I've had three separate rooms in three separate parts of the hotel, and enjoyed them all equally.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jesse P
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed here twice. The first time I was confused about the hotel's high rating. My room smelled musty, was of average size at best and the bathroom had not been seriously renovated since the mid-1960's. The sink outside of my room was bright blue although the sink in the bathroom had been replaced. The bathroom tile was pink as was the bathtub. The bathtub itself was practically an antique because I had an identical one prior to a renovation and info on how to determine the tub's age was given to me by my contractor! The room was clean except for a stray hair on my bedspread. The next time I stayed at the hotel I had a very different experience. I received a large, totally renovated room. What a difference! I was very pleased with this room. Breakfast is OK - waffles, cereal, bagels, pastries. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Renovated room is a must!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Reasonably priced room in a motel configuration. A/C had not been running so room was musty. Free WiFi and continental breakfast available. We did not partake in the breakfast but appeared to be a nice set up with a waffle maker.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

It's obvious that the owners take great pride in their property, from the cleanliness of the rooms to the beautiful landscaping of the grounds. Everyone was very friendly and provided excellent customer service. They went out of their way to make sure we felt welcome. The property was well-maintained inside and out, with lots of added touches to make our stay more comfortable. I don't usually care for motels, but this one was a very pleasant surprise. Loved the numbered parking space right outside our room! Would definitely stay there again, and recommend to others without hesitation. Very impressed!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We Felt like family\ even though they were fully booked. Breakfast was OK, but hey need two waffle irons as a minimum. There was a long line for waffles. Rooms were clean & we slept very well. All of the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple