“modern working facility-caring staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Breinigsville
nh
“modern working facility-caring staff”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

it is primarily a business hotel with a staff who goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable.the pool man asked me if the hot tub was the right temperature and the chef came out to the dining room to ask if we enjoyed breakfast..coffee in the lobby all day and a great location .when I return to the area I will stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I look forward to serving you again in the future. We pride ourseleves on excellent customer service and our goal is to make every guest feel as though this is their home away from home. It is very important to us to go above and beyond beacuse we want each guest to have an exceptional stay. I am very happy to hear that you were able to take some time to enjoy our indoor pool and spa as well as breakfast at the Garden Grille and Bar. Beginning in January we will also begin serving a lite dinner menu as well.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Slatington, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The room was impeccably clean upon entry. Plenty of room. Bed was soft but firm, and extra king-sized (it seemed!). Breakfast was made fresh and served with a smile. A great getaway for an anniversary.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We do pride ourselves on providing a clean room and great service to all of our guests. We do offer king sized beds as an option, but we now also offer two queen sized beds (instead of two double) as an additional option. I am very happy to hear that you came to stay with us for your anniversary and I hope you will continue to stay with us each year!
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The Hotel is nothing to rave about, nice hotel, with decent rooms, but showing wear, they were in the middle of upgrading when we were there. The Hotel staff is VERY nice, friendly and helpful. The Hotel Elevator is SLOW!! and there is only 1, so if your on a high floor, patience is a virtue!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your response about your most recent stay with us. We are currently finishing up our remodel project and we are very excited about the new look of our guest rooms and lobby! Beginning in January of 2014 we will also be serving dinner and room service to our guests. It is another ammenity that we will be able to offer to our guests. The next time you are in town, I do hope you will stay with us again and see the finished product!
ORMOND BEACH FL, United States
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The room did not meet my expectations as far as decor, cleanliness, and location. I was directly across from the Ice Machine which made noise all night. My room was not cleaned twice during my stay and I had no clean towels or toilet paper due to this oversight. There is NO restaurant as advertised and room service is ordering delivery from nearby pizza joints or diners. I was very disappointed. I've stayed in Hilton's all over and this was just sub-par. TV was nearly impossible to watch; pool was very small and not even 5 feet deep. There were nearly 24 kids staying there for a competition of some sort and they ran the halls screaming and playing until midnite, then started up again at 6 in the morning. There were many other problems and although staff was polite the issues and problems were not attended to nor fixed. But they did give me 2 bottles of water for my inconvenience. If you are in the Allentown PA area there are many other places to stay that would be much better.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am very sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations of what you have come to know of a Hilton brand. I would like to reassure you that that is not typical of the customer service that we pride ourselves on offering to our guests. Currently we do offer room service through a third party, but beginning in January 2014, we will be offering a lite dinner menu for our guests from 5pm-9pm.
elkins park, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is my prefer hotel when travelling, every time I stay there is a great time. The staff is courteous, friendly- service with a smile. My family loves this hotel so much . there is nothing to complain about. Love you guys..Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for responding to trip advisor! I appreciate all of your kind comments about our staff here at the hotel. Our goal is provide exceptional customer service and to make our guests feel as though this is their home away from home. We want to provide the best guest experience from the time you walk in the door until the time that you leave. Beginning in January we will be able to provide an even better guest experience. We will be offering a lite dinner option on site! I am very happy to hear that we are your choice hotel for the area! I look forward to serving you when you are in town again!
Erie, Pa., United States
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Fantastic hotel. Overall a fantastic experience from beginning to end. I had to cut my three day prepaid stay down to two because of an emergency at home. Because it was prepaid, no refund was avail. at checkout.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback about your stay and our customer service. I am very happy to hear that you had a very pleasant stay with us and I look forward to serving you again in the future! Please let me know if there is anything else we could have improved on to provide even more exceptional service!
Allentown, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Always enjoy staying here. The hotel staff is always ready to provide us with exceptional service. Eager to provide us with additional towels, pillows and late check out whenever requested. We'd definitely recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and your stay. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests and to go above and beyond for each request we received. We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breinigsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection
Staybridge Suites Allentown West
Wingate by Wyndham Allentown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West? Share your experiences!