Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West
US$93
US$124
US$87
AscendHotels
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West(Allentown)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$79
ComfortInn
US$175
TripAdvisor
US$83
All reviewsallentown westroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast staffgreat place to staythe hotel stafffront desk staffthe entire staffoff the highwaybusiness centerlate checkvery nice hotelpleasant stayhot breakfasthot tubfirst flooreasy access
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Kaitlyn at the front desk is the best, The fitness center could use some additional machines but was clean and everything was working. Restaurant food was so so, it may have just been a off night. other than that A+

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw on Trip Advisor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you very much for also taking the time to recognize our team member! We do strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests. I am sorry to hear that our fitness center did not meet your expectations. We will continue to take our guest feedback about their stays to help improve the guest's overall experience here at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

very nice and very clean; I would definitely recommend this to others who are here for business or pleasure. nice rooms and excellent service. great pool and hot tub; nice exercise room. jolly ole time what more do you want me to say? I slept and took a shower there each night. I did not really like the TV

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us while you were in town. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy many of the ammenities that we have here at the property. I hope you were also able to take advantage of the complimentary internet, business center, and the 24hr Pavillion Pantry. I hope you will visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

From arrival to check out, everything was excellent. Would stay there anytime I am in the area. Staff from check in to chef at breakfast were great. Cook to order breakfast was great! Could't have asked for anything better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the property. We strive for excellent customer service and we want all of our guests to feel as though this is their home away from home. I am also happy that you were able to take some time to have breakfast with us. The buffet offers a large assortment of breakfast options and our morning chefs can prepare omlets, eggs made to order, pancakes, waffles, and just about any other breakfast item you can think of! Next time you are in town, you will have to stay with us again and try our lite dinner menu that we now have available to our guests!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I was charged an additional $25 for “incidentals” although I had only purchased a $12 breakfast. The $25 charge was not noted until I checked my on-line banking the next day. When I contacted the Front Desk Manager, I was informed that it is policy to charge a flat fee of $25 on each bill,…..just in case. When asked if the $25 would be charged even if no other charges were made at the hotel, I was informed: YES. Now the responsibility is mine to assure that Hilton removes/reimburses my account for the unused portion of the $25 charge. Incident number 11728729 has been established by Ms Erica McKinney of Customer Services. I still have to monitor my bank account to assure resolution of this S I feel there is a scam going on with this $25 incidental fee. If I had not checked my bank account, what assurance would I have/still do not have that I will receive a reimbursement from Hilton? I stayed at a Red Roof Inn and they charge $1.50 a night for use of the in room safe. If the guest does not request this fee to be removed the charge goes through. I just thought Hilton Garden Inn was above a Red Roof Inn

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David S

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. I hope you enjoyed your stay at our property. I apologize for the confusion about the $25. incidental hold. Unfortunately, the system automatically authorizes each guest card at the time of check in for the room and tax plus an additional $25 per night for incidentals. I can assure you that it is not a scam. Please feel free to contact me directly if I could be of any further assistance to you.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Wife and I spent 4 nights there over Christmas. What a nice place to stay. Staff is super friendly and helpful--place is very clean and the rooms are nice. Santa even left us a very thoughtful box of candy in front of our room door on Christmas am--very nice touch. They comped breakfast for everyone staying there on Christmas Day. It was snowing like crazy on the day after Christmas when we got up and we did not know if we wanted to leave or stay put. They extended check out until 2 pm to give us a chance to see what the weather was going to do. We left around 11:30 am but was very assuring to know we did not face an early check out into the snow. Food was good and the kitchen was clean. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us over the holiday season! I am happy to hear that Santa found you at the hotel! Our staff enjoys adding an extra touch to our guest stays. We pride ourselves on excellent customer serivce and making arrangements for our guests to make their travels a little less stressful. We offer a made to order breakfast to our guests for an additional charge. Our chef makes all items fresh daily for our guests. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of this amenity! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!