“Delicious and fresh food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Armstrong's Express
Ranked #12 of 63 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I've had takeout from this restaurant several times and ate in the restaurant once or twice, although the seating is limited, but that's what makes it "express." You're not going here for the atmosphere and ambiance, it's delicious and well prepared food - pastas, fresh salads, soups, much more. (Not to imply the interior is not nice or clean, it is!) It can be a little pricey, but the food has been consistently good and the portions are very generous. Leftovers make a nice lunch the next day if you can resist eating it all. I felt bad giving it a poor rating in anything (below) but only because this would not be a restaurant I would choose for a special or formal occasion.

There are newer reviews for Armstrong's Express

Reviewed 14 December 2013

It's all about the food here. The soups, the sandwiches, and the pastas are so good that I limit myself to one lunch per week or I'd be too big to fit into the place. You've got to try it!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food is superb. The pasta nad sauce's are just like Nonna's. I've had their fish, seafood, and veal. all were delicious! Portions are large. Atmosphere and service is good. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Pgh_PAGjc
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Things I like about Armstrongs that keep me coming back:

-Tomato sauce on the pasta is so flavorful. Tastes homemade. It's honestly some of the best tasting sauce I've had anywhere.
-delicious fresh Italian bread, goes great with the pasta and salads.
-love the artichoke app. It's a keeper.
-great salads. I love the addition of chickpeas. Truly yummy.
-generous portions, I always have leftovers.

2  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Armstrong's Express is GREAT!!! For the amount and quality of food you received, it is so worth it!! The Chicken Parmesan is awesome! Before we moved to Bridgeville, we visited often. We often took some platters home with us! The salads are HUGE and is easily shared with two people. I will definitely ordering here for some tailgates this year. Keep in mind that some of their platters require 2 days notice, but so worth the wait!